So much work and I can't handle it!

awais_098

Hello! Everyone I hope you all are good and safe.
Actually, I’m a student and I provide video editing and photo animation services but recently I’m getting so much work that I’m never free and in this way, I literally get no time for my studies and very little time for sleep and sometimes the work get delayed. I just want to manage both. So my question is that what can I do? Can I hire other freelancers to divide the work? Or any suggestions from senior freelancers are welcome ☺️

I also heard about Fiverr studio but I don’t think everyone can set it up as it’s still in beta or something. I don’t want to cut the orders in half by setting any limit on my gig I just want some suggestions on how can I manage it all.

Regards,
awais_098

Raise your prices. That is what I do every time I feel overwhelmed with work. Soon you will find that you earn more and have more time. If you become overwhelmed again, you simply raise your prices again.

I do not recommend outsourcing your work. You could do it, but you would need to have absolute confidence that those sellers will deliver to the same standard that you do. I know I wouldn’t be able to trust that.

I agree with @vickiespencer and @vibronx. Outsourcing your work is a risk and will probably create more of a workload as you try to manage each task and the communication with other sellers. And don’t be afraid to use your Out of Office. I know there are plenty of sellers who avoid using it as they think their sales will plummet. I use it often when I need to manage my workload or just have some time to spend with the other human being that apparently lives with me. I’ve never experienced a drought of orders after turning OoO off.

I agree with @vickiespencer and @vibronx. Outsourcing your work is a risk and will probably create more of a workload as you try to manage each task and the communication with other sellers. And don’t be afraid to use your Out of Office. I know there are plenty of sellers who avoid using it as they think their sales will plummet. I use it often when I need to manage my workload or just have some time to spend with the other human being that apparently lives with me. I’ve never experienced a drought of orders after turning OoO off.

Well, I would not agree. The golden rule of crossing the border to the small group of these lounging under shades in the tropics and earning at the same time is outsourcing. 🙂

Well, I would not agree. The golden rule of crossing the border to the small group of these lounging under shades in the tropics and earning at the same time is outsourcing. 🙂

Not necessarily the only way to do that.

Also, some of us like working. Holidays, yes, I like those, but I could never be the kind of person who “lounges in the tropics”. Just not me. I need to work and leave my mark on the world. I suspect others in here feel the same way.

Not necessarily the only way to do that.

Also, some of us like working. Holidays, yes, I like those, but I could never be the kind of person who “lounges in the tropics”. Just not me. I need to work and leave my mark on the world. I suspect others in here feel the same way.

I appreciate reading all the great advice you give to other sellers. On their behalf, thank you!

Archived