So....no backup right?

No company of this size should have no backup connection…or backup server. It just seems silly that something so large can be down for almost 10 hours. I got nothing done today, and now I have to sleep, despite signing straight back in and seeing plenty of complaints from people who want thier stuff now.

It’s not really the 10 hours downtime that annoyed me–I’ve seen fiverr down for much longer in the past. The lack of updates annoyed me. nobody said why or how long it would take (even a general idea). the messages said “soon” but 10 hours isn’t soon.

apparently there are still some issues but im going to bed now and will worry about orders in the morning. mixed with a poorly daughter it’s not going to be fun though.

on a side note, I found a lot of sites had some downtime today. must have been a hosting issue for so many to go down around the same time.

ps. I apologise for mistakes im in bed typing on my phone and just can’t catch all the autocorrects. It is really starting to get to me how much android just changes things and then makes me go back to fix them and it’s not exactly easy on this forum like it is with texts.

…yeah…seems like they should switch to a different host, if their massive, international website doesn’t have an automatic backup that can be online pretty quickly after the main one goes down. I, too, had like three buyers message me today asking about whether or not I was going to deliver their orders on schedule…and I had to direct them to fiverr’s twitter to prove to them that the website had been down for pretty much the entire day. I feel like we all at least should have gotten an email or something.

yeesh… I feel lucky I work later in the day… but that explains the NO orders today though

aingham69 said:
It's not really the 10 hours downtime that annoyed me--I've seen fiverr down for much longer in the past. The lack of updates annoyed me. nobody said why or how long it would take (even a general idea). the messages said "soon" but 10 hours isn't soon.

Not seen it down for this long in a while.

Updates did annoy me though. From about 3pm they said that it was almost up. I hung around the computer almost constantly because I know that there is one person who cancels pretty much the second an order goes 'very late'. I had just finished his gig and wanted to send it (was for 100). Did not go back up until 10pm. They constantly said throughout the day 'almost done'. There is absolutely no reason why a company of this size does not have any backup server or backup connection (no idea what caused the problem). If they did the downtime would have been minutes not hours.

You can actually try using “Ahsay software” i am actually using this software from long time and really satisfied using this software. For a help i am leaving a link below just check.

Sheriff’s note: sorry, external links are not allowed.