So the financial year 2016-17 ends for us today

writer99025

The next financial year, the focus will be on exercise and fitness. Someone was talking about some Channing Tatum or something. Yeah, I am going to have a body like that by the end of the coming financial year!

You’ll have a silver certificate too?

What with Modi and the Indian stock market and crickets on the rise and all? And if your focus is your body this financial year you’ll have less time, so you’ll have to make up for that (also for those days you claim you’ll take off in May, not that anyone believes it ;)) and could try out what everyone told you already, up your gig prices, and with how many people write that with higher priced gigs they earn even more with less work, who knows.
But don’t worry, we’ll still love you even with just a bronze certificate. As long as you’ll get that body. That body reminds me of some certain threads BTW, they seem to have fallen very very quiet… guess it’s too hard for freelancers yet to let go of crisps&co.

What with Modi and the Indian stock market and crickets on the rise and all? And if your focus is your body this financial year you’ll have less time, so you’ll have to make up for that (also for those days you claim you’ll take off in May, not that anyone believes it ;)) and could try out what everyone told you already, up your gig prices, and with how many people write that with higher priced gigs they earn even more with less work, who knows.

But don’t worry, we’ll still love you even with just a bronze certificate. As long as you’ll get that body. That body reminds me of some certain threads BTW, they seem to have fallen very very quiet… guess it’s too hard for freelancers yet to let go of crisps&co.

I have the magic of compound interest working for me 🙂 So don’t have to work so hard to make money anymore. I am officially semi-retired from May 1 🙂

(Semi-dramatic music ensues) Will the last days of April see Writer change from workaholic to bodyholic? Will the next financial year see a new gig on his profile, I will be your personal trainer, but only from Monday to Friday, 9am till 5 pm?
TBC…

Sounds like a plan, Bhai! 🙂

I predict nothing at all will happen, except you will come here and drone in cryptic acronyms about politics, have a fit of the vapors when your maid doesn’t show up and you still haven’t learned to boil eggs, all as you slowly morph into Jabba the Hutt due to the intensity of your exercise program and pizza.

I predict nothing at all will happen, except you will come here and drone in cryptic acronyms about politics, have a fit of the vapors when your maid doesn’t show up and you still haven’t learned to boil eggs, all as you slowly morph into Jabba the Hutt due to the intensity of your exercise program and pizza.

We will see!..

Why u so negative 😡

I’m just going by past evidence and threads; if you think that’s negative, you may need to reflect on your own behavior. My prior statement was only saying we would see–it was neutral, if anything.

Man, I am going to post my pictures this time next year on this forum to prove naysayers like this @emmaki wrong. 😈

I don’t believe it until I see it 😇

But instead of spending so much time in the gym maybe you should learn how to cook.

Lifting weights is one thing but a buffed body isn’t going to happen without a healthy and balanced diet.

Ah maybe we should get you a little preview of how you would look like all buffed up. Unfortunately, I am not an artist like Zeus and I am terrible at photoshop. Maybe you could look like that 😍

writer.thumb.jpg.eaa459b99cde91772f41710f53786806.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the somewhat small head, not sure how to fix that.

I don’t believe it until I see it 😇

But instead of spending so much time in the gym maybe you should learn how to cook.

Lifting weights is one thing but a buffed body isn’t going to happen without a healthy and balanced diet.

Ah maybe we should get you a little preview of how you would look like all buffed up. Unfortunately, I am not an artist like Zeus and I am terrible at photoshop. Maybe you could look like that 😍

P.S. Sorry for the somewhat small head, not sure how to fix that.

@annai80 LOL

Archived