So there never seem's to be anything in Br?

rayillustrator

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better. 😉

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better. 😉

Thank you so much for that reply I’m kind of new here and I’m just trying to figure this thing out… this …lol this information is extremely helpful.

Archived