Fiverr Community Forum

So this happened

Hi guys!

I made level 1 two days ago! I am so happy, special thanks to all the buyers that helped me to achieve this by believing in my services and welcome to my potential clients who I look forward to working with :slight_smile:

p.s. my level 2 status says it’s at 80% already WOW! is that even possible? Has that happened to anyone?

congrats for level1 and good luck for level2. just do good work and earn positive reviews, then you will get more and more orders and level-2 then top rated seller badge.
:slight_smile:

Congrats. Yes it’s possible when you complete more than 20 order.

I got level 1 yesterday and completed 50 order so my level two status is 90%

Update… made it to level 2 yesterday :slight_smile:

Congratulations emjayye! Your gigs are useful! =D>

Reply to @webexpert1313: Thanks so much for the encouragement!

Reply to @ilovenish: okay awesome. but is it that you need to complete 50 orders with in a 2 month period… or be on fiverr atleast 2 months with 50 completed orders to get to level 2… can you complete 50 orders and be less than 2 months and still get level 2? cause it says complete 50 orders in 2months…

Reply to @julipalmer7: Thank you :smiley:

Reply to @emjayye: The real thing is 50 orders in a 2 month period.

Reply to @emjayye: Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months.

Reply to @thecreativeguys: okay I see well I had completed 15 orders in 18 days… so I had to wait until 30 days to get to level 1…

I have completed 38 orders but its only been a month and couple days… so a little more wait time and orders :wink:

Reply to @ilovenish: okay cool thanks ! I have some waiting to do then… cause my 2 months gona be in august

Reply to @emjayye: Yep Correct.

Reply to @webexpert1313: made it :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @happyspace: oh wow thanks! very nice of you to say :slight_smile: