Fiverr Community Forum

So this is kinda funny

I wandered into a thread where everyone was praising and gushing over a seller who had his gig deleted for racist behavior. I suggested that perhaps it is not appropriate to do so, and my post was flagged.

I have officially now seen everything.

1 Like

We are not supposed to talk about this, flagging. Just a heads up since you didn’t know.

1 Like

For the record, not 'every’ user was praising or gushing over that seller. As for the flag or flags, it’s a touchy subject! Also, most of it was OT anyway, as the topic was about denied gigs, but that subject is always pointed out, people will never forget what happened.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, one day you might have as many flags as me and be able to start learning semaphore.

1 Like

Probably using that phrase is not the best thing to bring up in the forum.

1 Like

I guess I’ll add it to a long list of things we can’t discuss. But to be fair, there was a long thread defending them, which was not flagged or removed by mods. The instant I suggested that maybe their idea was not so good. Poof I was hit like JFK in Dealey Plaza.

You have a way of bringing up incendiary phrases. I don’t mind just saying that might be what is the problem on the forum.

All I did was show them for what they did.

It’s like the giphy of the car running over someone.

I think we know how you feel about them.
Don’t take it personally though, the mods are only doing their jobs!

1 Like

What if I just claim that I had no idea what it meant? :grinning:

That doesn’t work. …

I think the mods are great. They have to react to flags. But it is starting to feel like a safe space at Berkeley here.

It’s much better now than it was at first.

LOL… Blame it on the sticky fingers!

You like to call them :snowflake:s

Ice, ice baby…

I don’t think you can say that, unless you can tell me with absolute certainty that you know what’s in their hearts and minds.

I’m gonna have to flag that. I am offended. Where is my therapy hamster?

You say, my way

4 Likes

Workout time.

hamster-mouse-lighting-wheel-1

1 Like

That reminds me of Fluffy, my adorable little Hamster that I was delighted to have had as a pet for several months until she had health problems. (She ended up going to a home that takes care of these animals and I’m thankful she wasn’t put down)

4 Likes