So, what do you think of this buyer's comment?

This buyer placed an order recently, right before I paused my gigs, and it’s not due for a few days. He sends me this today…

"If you can make the front page [edit: fragglesrock.com] better and add some flare, id appreciate it. I can imagine you’re busy and I am not one to leave negative comments unless I really need to. Its for this reason I reached out…"

My gut feeling is telling me that this is a bad situation. Thoughts???

I know, right?! I’m reaching out to you because I’m not one for leaving negative feedback, but I could since I have in the past… really???

I sent a polite mutual cancellation apologizing for not taking not this order, and that his request would be better handled by one of the many great writers her on fiverr :slight_smile:

Reply to @capellevaughn: good call

Thanks @matt_garry. I just read your gripe too. Are we just having one of those days??? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am heading to this buys house… kickin some ass

I can see where it could sound threatening… but this could also be a language issue. Sometimes the tone of conversation sounds skewed because of a language barrier.

I’ve also experienced people accidently putting messages to me in the comment section. I’d say that happens at least once a week.

Some of my favorite clients I initially thought were threatening and angry, and it was simply because English is their 2nd language.

Kiff

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Smiley faces!! :slight_smile:

Reply to @capellevaughn: I’m glad it worked out for you. I would just like to say, you should be careful what you say about your buyers in the forum. It could effect your repeat sales. Not only that, but you could turn off potential buyers who see your “he just sucks” comment. That’s just my opinion though. :wink:

You’re right @musiclover. Okay… I’ll edit :slight_smile:

I’ve been having a rough week… :frowning:

Just reject the project politely if you feel threatened or not comfortable doing it.

Sometimes, you’ll have to know what’s right and wrong and what’s worth doing.

Just speaking from experiences. :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks OBG! I’ve learned from my own mistakes and experiences. :wink:

Reply to @capellevaughn: Cool. :slight_smile: I understand what you’re going through. Just breathe, and try to stay focused and positive. Whatever you’re going through is just temporary. Hang in there! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support @music_lover and HUGS. Hugs for @oldbittygrandma too! Hey I’m moving to san francisco tomorrow! Whoo hoo let the party begin!

Welcome to the Bay @capellevaughn I work in San Francisco everyday! You’ll love it here… hope you get lots of gigs, it’s expensive, lol.

Love the bay…but dang it’s expensive.