Fiverr Forum

So what's up with this cancelations from buyers after I deliver?

Lately I’ve been getting cancelation after cancelation after I deliver my gigs. Obviously they like my work but they order, I deliver, that cancel. It’s too easy for them to cancel. Fiverr should make it difficult to do because buyers just figured out they can cancel and nothing happens. Or they vanish! Close their acct and open a new one. Trying to get help from Fiverr is almost impossible. You have to browse for hrs to see if you find a form to fill which I can’t find again. Help!

They can only cancel in these situations:

1. you allow them to cancel by accepting it.
  2. They carry out a PayPal chargeback.

The latter Fiverr has absolutely no control over.

There is one more situation.

3) They order, get the work/revisions done, Contact support to cancel the order. It is cancelled.

Very easy. And they don’t close the account. They carry on with other orders.

jcdino789 said: 3) They order, get the work/revisions done, Contact support to cancel the order. It is cancelled.

Customer support won't cancel an order unless there is a genuine reason to...

ryangillam said: Customer Support won't cancel an order unless there is a genuine reason to...

bachas85 said: but they should get the sellers permission if they're going to cancel it.

Theoretically, yes, but the forums are overflowing with examples of what are presented as unjust Fiverr-initiated cancellations.

NOTE: I have really had enough with the fricken auto-linking!

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://fiverr.com

itsyourthing said: Theoretically, yes, but the forums are overflowing with examples of what are presented as unjust Fiverr-initiated cancellations.

Most Fiverr initiated cancellations are mostly down to PayPal chargebacks. However, because it does not actually say a Chargeback in the message you get people think that it was customer support that done it. However, unless something seriously went wrong, for example there was no attachment to the order and nobody responded to reattach then yes it would most likely be cancelled.

Reply to @Basham85 : They should, but they don’t. I make translations, and one of my customer made 3 orders for his website, used my translations on his website but without the accents (needed in French), then he called the support to say that my job was not well done. So they canceled the last order, and they also canceled another one without consulting me, then apologised to me for the mistake… but did not refund me.

Reply to @ryangillam:

Actually they do… I’ve received multiple cancelations by C/S where the customer has actually SAID “OMG This is awesome, I love it” and 2 weeks later… CS canceled the order… I wonder what reasons did they provide to get it cancelled after stating they like the work which is also visible to CS personel’ (the updates I mean)