Fiverr Community Forum

So What's Your SuperHero Alias?

The Improbable Sticky Goat says his greetings! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I’m an… “Erotic Silent Dog” ? :scream:

But using my real name, I’m an “Absurd Giant Ball” :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. I assume the image says First Letter, Second Letter and Last Letter of my name, right? Because some people don’t have 3 names to have 3 initials…

6 Likes

Absurd Cat.

I don’t have a middle name.

I also hate cats.

Thanks for rubbing that in.

3 Likes

Impossible foot.

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Wow, I thought mine was bad! Too soon to comment! :stuck_out_tongue:
@Woofy31 I believe they’re asking for the first letter in each name. If you have only two, thank your lucky stars! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You have a third foot. The impossible foot. Right in the centre of your forehead.

1 Like

If that’s the case, I’m an Absurd Fish :fish: I prefer the erotic silent dog though :smile:

3 Likes

The Uncanny Machine is here to guard the forum against spammers

7 Likes

That’s nothing in comparison to what my strong and masculine friend Hardik turned out to be.
The Surprisingly Hairy Girl.
I’m literally rolling on the floor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

At your service Cap’n Machine sir!

1 Like

I envy you :innocent: @Woofy31

2 Likes

Unbelievable Screaming

3 Likes

Luckily, there isn’t a “Deer” in this name generator. If there was one maybe your superhero name would be:

Evil Flying Deer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unbelievable Screaming? Really? That’s more like The Banshee! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And I am the Absurd Shrinking Machine here to squeeze the life out of any consistent lethal defaulter :smiling_imp:, or for a non-lethal repeat defaulter, I’ll shrink you to a baby :imp:.

3 Likes

Dastardly Golden Wolf. Not bad.

4 Likes

You can’t beat the erotic silent dog :poodle:

2 Likes

Preposterous Silver Man

Presenting you… after Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman… none other than SILVERMAN! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

So what does all your power do?
Mine is sticking to mountains and rough terrains with my tongue, as I’m an improbable Sticky Goat

2 Likes

Amazing Tornado - me like it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes