So you thought my cricket posts on the forum were a waste of time?

writer99025

I have been asked to write previews and match reports for all matches of the IPL - Indian Premier League, world’s biggest cricket tournament worth $5 billion a year, which begins today and lasts for 2 months. That means 60 matches - 60 previews and 60 match reports - 120 articles on cricket over 2 months, which I can do in my sleep. Apparently the client saw my cricket posts here on the forum. I am like…pinch me now! All my effort on Fiverr Forum has finally paid off. Now I don’t need you guys anymore…or maybe I do…is it final goodbye…maybe not…LOL…thank you for tolerating me everyone!

Guest offlinehelpers

I have been asked to write previews and match reports for all matches of the IPL - Indian Premier League, world’s biggest cricket tournament worth $5 billion a year, which begins today and lasts for 2 months. That means 60 matches - 60 previews and 60 match reports - 120 articles on cricket over 2 months, which I can do in my sleep. Apparently the client saw my cricket posts here on the forum. I am like…pinch me now! All my effort on Fiverr Forum has finally paid off. Now I don’t need you guys anymore…or maybe I do…is it final goodbye…maybe not…LOL…thank you for tolerating me everyone!

Now I don’t need you guys anymore

Not really!

You know the buyer went through every writer on Fiverr and you were the only one who would write on cricket?

Jokes. Congrats, nice to get a subject you can enjoy.

I just want someone to hire me to write match predictions and match reports for EPL and Champions League…man…that would be something…Hopefully next season. This season is over. Will start a “sports” gig in August.

Someone please hire me to write on politics!!!! Indian politics, UK politics, US politics...Hello! Hello! (Just stretching my luck) [Heck I can even write on Greek, German, Brazilian, Australian and Venezuelan politics.)

Someone please hire me to write on politics!!! Indian politics, UK politics, US politics…Hello! Hello!

LOL

(20 characterzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I like Mustafizur, the Bangladeshi fast bowler who plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad…really good player for T20 format…was the best bowler in IPL 9.

I like KKR more. They feel confident when they play. Manish Panday, Sunil Narine, Yusuf pathan… I really love them 😍

Still though–rather undignified…

What do you mean? You have no idea what she did. For a simple task, depositing a check from my bank account in the same branch to another type of account in the same branch…she told me to come the next day. This takes 30 seconds, everything is computerized. When I said that I have been doing this for 12 years, she started lying and told me that rules have changed. Then I asked her to show where the rules have changed, give me in writing and asked her to come with me to the manager’s cabin. I can’t believe I’m being made the villain for this.

Someone please hire me to write on politics!!!! Indian politics, UK politics, US politics...Hello! Hello! (Just stretching my luck) [Heck I can even write on Greek, German, Brazilian, Australian and Venezuelan politics.)

Someone please hire me to write on politics!!! Indian politics, UK politics, US politics…Hello! Hello

Would that get the buyer “head of the line privilege?”

Archived