Fiverr Community Forum

So you thought my cricket posts on the forum were a waste of time?

I have been asked to write previews and match reports for all matches of the IPL - Indian Premier League, world’s biggest cricket tournament worth $5 billion a year, which begins today and lasts for 2 months. That means 60 matches - 60 previews and 60 match reports - 120 articles on cricket over 2 months, which I can do in my sleep. Apparently the client saw my cricket posts here on the forum. I am like…pinch me now! All my effort on Fiverr Forum has finally paid off. Now I don’t need you guys anymore…or maybe I do…is it final goodbye…maybe not…LOL…thank you for tolerating me everyone!

11 Likes

Another flounce?

See you tomorrow…

3 Likes

It’s a joke, not a flounce…can you feel the happiness and joy and love and more coming from me?

2 Likes

Not really!

3 Likes

I suppose it’s better than abusing bank tellers in public.

2 Likes

You know the buyer went through every writer on Fiverr and you were the only one who would write on cricket?

Jokes. Congrats, nice to get a subject you can enjoy.

I just want someone to hire me to write match predictions and match reports for EPL and Champions League…man…that would be something…Hopefully next season. This season is over. Will start a “sports” gig in August.

3 Likes

Your :green_heart: of India paid off. Ya never who’s reading this colorful forum.
Modi would be proud, bhai!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Your article on Sat :slight_smile: Pressure! Pressure!

2 Likes

Using my Nelly (the rapper) voice: :musical_note:It’s gettin’ hot in here:sun_with_face:
:volcano: :hotdog: :hot_pepper: :hotsprings: :fire:

yeah, we can dream I suppose.

@writer99025 I assume you would be supporting RCB, right?

1 Like

I don’t have any favorites to be honest. Just love the fun and the excitement. IPL is supposed to be simple, harmless fun, it’s non-serious, unlike Test cricket.

I love IPL. In IPL season $$ exchange rate increases (in local market) :smiley:
(we all know why)

I like Mustafizur, the Bangladeshi fast bowler who plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad…really good player for T20 format…was the best bowler in IPL 9.

He will not play in this season :wink: (or just 2/3 matches)

I thought he was coming next week?

May be just 2 or 3 matchs. Our national team have some schedule of tour series.

1 Like

Too bad…

1 Like

It was a bank officer…next in line to the manager…