Social Media Marketting

toorzan

Question

15 answers to this question

Yes, I connect my fb account with fiverr to promote my gigs through it on social media, But i want now to switch my account to another one

I connect my fb account with fiverr to promote my gigs through it on social media, But i want now to switch my account to another one

Isn’t it forbidden to have more than one Facebook account?

I connect my fb account with fiverr to promote my gigs through it on social media, But i want now to switch my account to another one

Isn’t it forbidden to have more than one Facebook account?

I don’t know !!

If no problem in more than one fb account than ok

If no problem in more than one fb account than ok

As far as I know, Facebook doesn’t allow more than one personal account. They could delete both of your accounts.

You not got what i say !!

I want to make an another account on facebook for business and advertisement purpose from where i will promote my fiverr gigs. But i already add/connect my personal fb account here in fiverr, Now i want to delete my personal account from fiverr and add my business account here.

I want to make an another account on facebook for business and advertisement purpose from where i will promote my fiverr gigs. But i already add/connect my personal fb account here in fiverr, Now i want to delete my personal account from fiverr and add my business account here.

I understand what you’re saying.

The thing is, having more than one Facebook account violates Facebook’s Terms of Service.

You can make a Facebook fanpage for your gigs etc. without creating a new personal FB account.

You can have as many different fanpages as you like with only one FB account. 🙂

You can make a Facebook fanpage for your gigs etc. without creating a new personal FB account.

You can have as many different fanpages as you like with only one FB account. 🙂

The question is…

How i will delete/finish connectivity between my fb account and fiverr ??

Archived