Fiverr Community Forum

Sold 10 gigs totaling $340

I am very happy I have earned a total of $350 from 10 gigs in a month

12 Likes

please share your experience and order getting attitude

1 Like

Sell some thing that is creating real value, meanwhile add more value in your product that attracts buyer among your selling competitors.

1 Like

Great!

I think you mean 10 orders, not gigs, unless you have 10 different gigs and they are all selling?

1 Like

That’s really nice. May you get more success here. Wishing you best of luck!

1 Like

@humanissocial I mean 10 orders

@aliwpwebleader Thank you for your kind words

1 Like

Congratulation go ahead…

1 Like

@rajumpc20 Thankyou .

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Dear @ faryalrida!
Nice start here, my congrats :sunglasses:

Go ahead and support loyal clients. Its my Fiverr secret for You…

Thank you
Best Ian

1 Like

@goodjobman Thank for your motivation mate

1 Like

Bravo.

What are your suggestions to someone who’s just starting? I created four gigs in 3d visualization and delivering unique value(in 24 hours). Getting the first one is the most difficult one.

1 Like

@giraykara Try to make your gig titles and gig images very attractive; meanwhile you have to stay out of the crowd, this is how fiverr throw you on top pages of your category which will leads you to generate more sales

That’s great, but I saw you failed to deliver your order for one of your buyer, don’t want to know why this happens, but somehow it will create negative impacts! You have to take complete care of your buyers to avoid such kind of negative impacts in future.

1 Like

I created attractive titles and images alright. Also suggested I will do my gig a lot quicker than the average. I hope this affects fiverr algorithm. I’ll probably also place some sort of 30 seconds video.

@jeewatram That client is now regretting his decision and is ready to remove that negative feedback while providing me project again. Shit happens, but when your work is worth full you will for sure gonna be succeeding in generating higher amount of sales

1 Like

Congratulation!! increase it to more and more.

2 Likes

This is great success, keep winning.

@ayeshamalik100 Thank you mate

2 Likes

Congratulation. More to come

3 Likes