SOLD my first gig WOOHAA!

abdalaziz90

Guest offlinehelpers

Well done - that’s brilliant! 💜

Do whatever you did to get the first sale again, and then keep doing it! 🙂

I am really happy because I sold my first gig on fiverr which is a flat portrait drawing of face, it’s an awesome feeling when you get your first order and your costumer is happy with the result 😃

are there any tips to sell more?

I sold my first gig on fiverr

Congrats. Keep working it. Remember, the key to being successful here is never quit. Most are gone within a year, so commit to revisit one year from today and celebrate your success. Don’t get discouraged when it is quiet, it happens to everyone. Let it simmer and you will win!

I am really happy because I sold my first gig on fiverr which is a flat portrait drawing of face, it’s an awesome feeling when you get your first order and your costumer is happy with the result 😃

are there any tips to sell more?

Keep the good work rolling…

Congratulations!!! I can relate to that exciting feeling. My main tip would be to maximize your abilities. You have seven gigs (and get more as you level up), if there are other things you know you can do well, post some more gigs and go for it! I hit Level One today and I think a big part of that was because I maximize my gigs and sell in many different categories. Again, I don’t know you so I don’t know how much this would apply to you, but I would think about it.

Keep up the awesome work!

I sold my first gig on fiverr

Congrats. Keep working it. Remember, the key to being successful here is never quit. Most are gone within a year, so commit to revisit one year from today and celebrate your success. Don’t get discouraged when it is quiet, it happens to everyone. Let it simmer and you will win!

I will do that, thank you for your valuable advice newsmike 😃

Congratulations!!! I can relate to that exciting feeling. My main tip would be to maximize your abilities. You have seven gigs (and get more as you level up), if there are other things you know you can do well, post some more gigs and go for it! I hit Level One today and I think a big part of that was because I maximize my gigs and sell in many different categories. Again, I don’t know you so I don’t know how much this would apply to you, but I would think about it.

Keep up the awesome work!

thanks a lot, I will maximize my gigs in other different categories and for things I really know how to do. and see what happens 😃

Archived