Solid advice needed :)

sameed_webdev

stay online continue but Stay online 0900pm to 0300am

It’s not necessary to stay online. If I wanted to order something, I’m interested in gig images, gig description, and reviews. If I message the seller, he or she can get back to me later.

In fact, sometimes responding too soon can kill a potential order.

For example, a guy who sells a water softener messaged me about needing headlines, and provided his website. I responded in two minutes, that I like his website and was willing to work for him. He didn’t believed I had read his entire website, and decided to ignore me.

The truth is I wasn’t going to read his entire website, I didn’t need to, but if I had waited one to three hours to respond, the client would have assumed otherwise.

It’s not necessary to stay online. If I wanted to order something, I’m interested in gig images, gig description, and reviews. If I message the seller, he or she can get back to me later.

For example, a guy who sells a water softener messaged me about needing headlines, and provided his website. I responded in two minutes, that I like his website and was willing to work for him. He didn’t believed I had read his entire website, and decided to ignore me.

The truth is I wasn’t going to read his entire website, I didn’t need to, but if I had waited one to three hours to respond, the client would have assumed otherwise.

you are absolutely right

Thanks .For your response.If you could something it would be much appreciated:

Archived