Solution to increase my rating

carolinewritter

Hello, my fellow freelancer.It is a great honor to be here, please today was a bad and crying day for my business, fiverrI opened an accountFiverr 1month ago, and I have made up to $30, there was this buyer that gave me a negative review whereby my rating automatically dropped down to 60%.

Please, what can I do to be able to increase my rating, because Fiverr said that I need at least 90% rating before I can promote my gig in BUYERS REQUEST?
Please any solution to my request or have anyone experience similar incident before?

There’s also the fact that this is a stock photo of a teenage girl from someone who has allegedly won “best novel writer virginia union university 2014” [sic]

http://giftcanyon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Gift.pngGift Canyon – 7 Sep 16 http://giftcanyon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Top-Gift-Ideas-for-13-Year-Old-Teen-Girls.jpg

The Best Gift Ideas for 13 Year Old Girls - Gift Canyon

Got a little lady turning into a teenager soon? Then you’re going to want to give her the best gifts.Check out these great gift ideas for 13 year old girls.

Despite all of this, in their proofreading gig: I am a PROFESSIONAL editor, proofreader, and copywriter, with my sound YEARS of experience in proofreading and editing of college coursework, academic & technical documents, health lists, e-books, blog posts, full books, and many more.

What an intangible mystery this all is. Who else could have experienced such disaster despite years of professional experience at such a tender age?

Hello Dear offer you buyer for more revision and satisfied him in these revision .i this way buyer may change it review …If this not work Refund you buyer by sending mutual cancellation.Then you rating will be up where it is

Hello Dear offer you buyer for more revision and satisfied him in these revision .i this way buyer may change it review …If this not work Refund you buyer by sending mutual cancellation.Then you rating will be up where it is

Hello Dear offer you buyer for more revision and satisfied him in these revision .i this way buyer may change it review …If this not work Refund you buyer by sending mutual cancellation.

Please don’t advise other users to violate Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Hello Dear offer you buyer for more revision and satisfied him in these revision .i this way buyer may change it review …If this not work Refund you buyer by sending mutual cancellation.

Please don’t advise other users to violate Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

thanks for that 😄

I will go with you opening another fiverr account if this is not resolved with the buyer. Competition are high here and it will take a buyer full flesh of trust to place an order on a 60% rating seller. This is annoying anyway when you can provide better services than the 100% sellers out there.

There’s also the fact that this is a stock photo of a teenage girl from someone who has allegedly won “best novel writer virginia union university 2014” [sic]

http://giftcanyon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Gift.pngGift Canyon – 7 Sep 16 http://giftcanyon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Top-Gift-Ideas-for-13-Year-Old-Teen-Girls.jpg

The Best Gift Ideas for 13 Year Old Girls - Gift Canyon

Got a little lady turning into a teenager soon? Then you’re going to want to give her the best gifts.Check out these great gift ideas for 13 year old girls.

Despite all of this, in their proofreading gig: I am a PROFESSIONAL editor, proofreader, and copywriter, with my sound YEARS of experience in proofreading and editing of college coursework, academic & technical documents, health lists, e-books, blog posts, full books, and many more.

What an intangible mystery this all is. Who else could have experienced such disaster despite years of professional experience at such a tender age?

So… Is someone going to buy from a person who stole a picture of a kid and is using it as his/her/its profile picture?

So… Is someone going to buy from a person who stole a picture of a kid and is using it as his/her/its profile picture?

Don’t forget what is almost certainly a 90% plagiarized description “improved” by the magic touch of a writter’s hand.

I would say it’s more annoying, @rosybesty, when a fraudulent seller claims to be a professional when they clearly aren’t. Fiverr is weeding them out: this is one of those weeds.

Refrain from using the word “dear” towards people you don’t know, it’s kinda creepy.

The word to many is used as a term of endearment, so coming from a stranger not so much.

Refrain from using the word “dear” towards people you don’t know, it’s kinda creepy.

The word to many is used as a term of endearment, so coming from a stranger not so much.

Refrain from using the word “dear” towards people you don’t know, it’s kinda creepy. The word to many is used as a term of endearment, so coming from a stranger not so much.

Thanks you! 👏

You took the words right out of my mouth. I also find it creepy.

Refrain from using the word “dear” towards people you don’t know, it’s kinda creepy. The word to many is used as a term of endearment, so coming from a stranger not so much.

Thanks you! 👏

You took the words right out of my mouth. I also find it creepy.

IMG-20170303-WA0005.jpg.cf91b8a36e337b105674df6ae5c89c25.jpg

Ok Dear Bro Sir…

Archived