(SOLVED) Does anyone know how to accuratley display a price with custom offers?

philliphome

I am trying to create a custom offer to a seller - I type in $205 which was our agreed price - I submit the offer to the buyer and it jumps to $301! Even when I put only the price in without ANY extras on my gig the price still increases to this amount.

We both live in the same country so this couldn’t be a conversion rate issue.

Very embarrassing becasue I don’t know why the price is jumping up so much! It is very frustrating that the price I put in doesn’t include the fees, and there is no indication of what the final price will actually come to when I am creating an offer. Any help would be great.

Strange! Your default currency is USD right? and confirm if the buyer also have USD.

I am using AUD - the buyer should also be using AUD as they are an Australian company.

I looked it up with the exchange rate and it still doesn’t match up with how much the price is increasing.

Any help on this would be great!

I have already made a fool out of myself sending and withdrawing offers becasue they are incorrect. So frustrating!!

I am using AUD - the buyer should also be using AUD as they are an Australian company.

I looked it up with the exchange rate and it still doesn’t match up with how much the price is increasing.

I have already made a fool out of myself sending and withdrawing offers becasue they are incorrect. So frustrating!!

I think that’s the problem, Fiverr deals with USD as a standard currency ignoring what you are using. I would suggest you to make your default currency to USD (Both of you) for accurate pricing.

Ping: @philliphome

I think you can’t send offers in anything other than USD, even though you can display prices in gig pages and the buyer requests page in the currency you select.

I think you can’t send offers in anything other than USD, even though you can display prices in gig pages and the buyer requests page in the currency you select.

Ya but when the client is paying the money…he sees $205(USD) on fiverr but…his Payment site (PayPal for an example) will be showing him $301(Aus). Maybe that’s the reason. You know clients are not that experienced with the processes.

Ya but when the client is paying the money…he sees $205(USD) on fiverr but…his Payment site (PayPal for an example) will be showing him $301(Aus). Maybe that’s the reason. You know clients are not that experienced with the processes.

As it turns out - neither am I! That was my issue, thank you so much for your help!

Archived