Fiverr Forum

[SOLVED] Whats this? New bug?

I was casualy answering a customer on Fiverr and when I looked up this showed up. I do not have 40$ to withdraw and that is definitly not my profile picture :sweat_smile:

Has this happened to anyone else or is this a new bug?

4 Likes

I was just about to post. I had that, and it also shows random images of people as well.

I guess it’s just a quick bug, it might be fixed shortly.

Same here, same profile picture and same amount.

Same thing. Good to see that’s only the bug and nothing too serious. I’m sure that they’re already working on fixing it.

Me too!

In my case the Earnings page isn’t even loading, it puts me on Fiverr.com

4 Likes

It’s not bug… They are doing some update on live… Mostly they do… :smiley: I seen this type of thing many times in my fiverr journey!! :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Dont’ worry.
It will be auto fixed within a hour or more.

3 Likes

Having the same issue. Same profile picture and amount. When you go to edit account it shows the user name mr_asfandyar778 in the address bar.

1 Like

Same here… Looks really weird. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

1 Like

Same! Let’s just wait when they fix that!

1 Like

Yes, I am also having the same issue.

2 Likes

I am facing the same issue here,
and Just about to post.
Do any one have any Idea about this?

1 Like

My profile also shows that image next to “switch to buying”. And the same amount $40, even though it was higher before I refreshed the page :grimacing:

I wonder if it’s related to the http error 503 (service unavailable) that was shown before it displayed it (like it can’t load the correct figure so shows some other (incorrect) value it had).

2 Likes

That kept happening to me, then it finally loaded the earnings page after about 7,000 tries. It kicked me out of a message with a customer as I was sending a custom offer this morning also.

2 Likes

Same issue here…
:thinking:

1 Like

Everyone have $40 earning… :smiley: get withdraw that :smiley:

3 Likes

I can confirm I have 7 messages to reply to and it doesn’t allow you to send any message.

Well, it seems it’s the perfect time to stop working and just enjoy some grocery shopping.

2 Likes

Oh dear :joy: I was thinking it was some sort of internet problem

Same - hope it’s not a hack!

2 Likes

I’m supposed to have a lot MORE than $40 though… So I am not happy.

5 Likes