Some advice on my gigs

sincxrely

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well during these hard times I’m quite new to Fiverr and I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been getting any sales,
I’m thinking it could be because of my gigs and I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice on my
layout, my photos
or what I offer in general…

Thank you I really appreciate if you’ve read through this! I hope you have a wonderful day .

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well during these hard times I’m quite new to Fiverr and I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been getting any sales,

I’m thinking it could be because of my gigs and I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice on my

layout, my photos

or what I offer in general…

Thank you I really appreciate if you’ve read through this! I hope you have a wonderful day .

I’m quite new to Fiverr and I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been getting any sales,

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Hello, When first starting out for me the number one thing you should do is get good reviews. So price your gig to a low as possible for you. Don’t forget to be patient. And lastly look at your competition, look at their prices, description and try to beat them in all fields. Hope this helped.

Hello, When first starting out for me the number one thing you should do is get good reviews. So price your gig to a low as possible for you. Don’t forget to be patient. And lastly look at your competition, look at their prices, description and try to beat them in all fields. Hope this helped.

Alright! Thank you so much for helping out

• 6 months later...

Archived