Fiverr Community Forum

Some Buyer Requests JUST FOR FUN

So, I like Buyer Requests. I met some of my best repeat buyers there. But, BR also provides much entertainment! Here are my favorites of the day:

1. My Request Read carefully before applying blindly: I need a Content Writer. Original Content required. I want 25 posts of Original 1700-3500 words each. Each post should have original infographics, Fixed charges $10 for all 25 posts. (Yes you read it.) 25-35 days’ time would be given. Please note:: I am Not paying $10 per post. The price for 25 posts collectively is $10. Please write “I am” while replying so that I understood you have read my post.

What can I say? An original 1700-word article takes me about 3-4 hours to write. Add some infographics - another half hour or so? So, let’s round it to 4 hours for the argument. Yes, of course, I’ll be willing to do 4 hours x 25 for $10. What an opportunity!

1. i am writing a story , its just two pages , its about falling involve with two brothers not knowing they were brothers that were princes. i need someone to help me main points 1- aurora (main character) came from the elite , very rich powerful family main character , the brothers she fell involve with were both princes… 2- auroras mother left her as a child , which made her rebellious / going to shrinks etc 3- she fell inlove with prince #1 when she was 15 they met at a gala she were inlove for years until he was forced into a marriage 4- aurora never recovered from the heartbreak 5- she met prince number 2 , not knowing he was his brother and fell inlove again after 8 years of feeling empty what I need : suspense thriller make people cry make them want more i have asked a couple of writers to write 2 pages … based on their imagination , if i like it , they will be chosen ! ( price will go higher depends how much work is done)

A love story, suspense-thriller. I must add here that the budget for this is $4000. I might just do it. The price can even go higher!

1. I am looking for a written work an arrival about health,how to lose fat, computer or etc

To be fair, this one has a $5 budget. What especially tickles me is the connection between the fat-losing and the computer. The ‘or etc.’ opens up a whole world of imaginary fun.

Can you blame me that I like BR?

45 Likes

They do make me chuckle. I also laugh at the number of offers already sent on them as well.

13 Likes

Yeah, I also see that, and i was wondering any sellers bid on this. Why? :persevere:

6 Likes

For me I’m not using buyer requests section because the majority of them they don’t know what they want.

8 Likes

You’ll find most of those offers are from people who can’t actually provide the service the request wants. They just have a copied and pasted message in the hope they can get the first offer in, regardless of it’s quality and relevance to the job.

5 Likes

Can we make this a thing? The buyer requests section much like the forum is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have a collection of screenshots I’ve been taking pretty much ever since I’ve joined.

Some offers are just too good to be forgotten

14 Likes

@urdeke I would love to make this ‘thing’ with you! Let’s start a BR Secret Giggles Group.

8 Likes

If I remember correctly, it was a thing at one time—kind of like the emoji game that still is live.

2 Likes

Fiverr should get rid of the BR section already. It’s not coherent with the platform’s philosophy. And it would get rid of a ton of meksells.

9 Likes

BR provides you both the money and the laughs. What more could you ask for?

7 Likes

Personally, I would hate that. I really think there is a place for BR and there’s nothing like the thrill of placing a winning bet! There should be some sort of vetting process however - for buyers AND sellers. I won’t go into it, it has been hashed out quite a few times already.

I would just like to say that I like the fact that a seller can also take matters into his/her own hands and try to win an order. I would say 70% of my orders (and long-time buyers) come from BR.

12 Likes

If you want to be bidding on projects, there are by far better platforms than Fiverr.

6 Likes

The #2 is my favourite :rofl: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Most of the times the buyers would wish to have a Lamborghini with having the budget of a horse cart … it happens so often :joy:

6 Likes

The number 3 is really very funny

5 Likes

They are undoubtedly entertaining and hilarious. I wonder how you might have felt taking the first glance at them.

2 Likes

It helps newbies get their first order. Other than that it’s useless

7 Likes

Why is there still no search filter in this BR? It would be nice to eliminate requests directly under a certain budget.

7 Likes

You have my attention, tell me more…

4 Likes

Hardly a newbie, definitely not my first order and I just got an order from there yesterday…any subsequent revenue I get from that client is because I dared to go to the BR section.

If I go to my contacts section and sort them out by ‘amount spent’ the top result is a buyer who I got from the BR section, and so is the fourth buyer.

If I had decided it was useless I would have passed on thousands of dollars…I just did the math and those 2 clients alone, which are amazing to work with btw, are responsible for 15% of my all time revenue here.

8 Likes