Fiverr Forum

Some buyers are ordering without sellers confirmation , and they are cancelling it after 2 days

Some buyers are ordering without sellers confirmation , and they are cancelling it after 2 days,it will badly affect the sellers profile. I had 100% rating , because of this kind of problem i have now 97% rating. Share your thought about this kind of problem

There is no feedback left if they suggest a mutual cancellation

k, but the mutual cancellation only available after the delivery, wot will u do , if they cancel before the delivery ?

k, but the mutual cancellation only available after the delivery, wot will u do , if they cancel before the delivery ?

This happened to me. I had %100 rating and two buyers didn’t submit any information, they didn’t respond to my requests and after 2 days they cancelled due to late order…now I’m at 97%. This needs to be resolved. Also there is one who bought a gig without submitting info and still hasn’t cancelled, it’s been 2 weeks. What can be done about this? Thanks