Some buyers give rated 4.4 or 4.7 after full work done professionally

I realise as a 2 level photoshop editor , many clients rating me 4.4 or 4.7 after unlimited modifications for maximum days. When I ask for modify the buyer not respond. what do we do?

Cut their eyeballs out with a spoon.

In the past month for the first time ever I have gotten at least 6 4.7 ratings which are a bug. Each time the buyer says they tried to leave 5 stars but couldn’t. I’m not sure it’s happening in your case but I am beginning to be paranoid the site is out to get me.

:slight_smile:

That is heart breaking and frustrating. only one 4.4 or 4.7 rating is enough to lower your positive rating. How to deal with that?

I have had 2 which I suspect are the same bug. Always attached to $5 gigs! ALWAYS.

Mine have happened with larger orders and regular clients. I do few $5 ones. I’m glad I’m not the only one it’s happening to.

yes its true

send high quality image for customer

this thing happend with me too

Ha Ha Ha

I have a solution ,

1. Request them for giving 5 star
  2. If buyer tries to give you 5 star then tell them step by step how to do
  3. You can offer them extra service like give them one more sample,offer gives them edited the file (for me PSD) if possible.
    I think it makes little help

But letting yourself to indefinite modifications will eventually be time consuming and laborious job, especially when it comes to graphic designing or content writing. I think there should be some restriction as one has to do so many other things as well.

I had the same issue. Someone said they meant to leave a five star review but it went to 4.7. They contacted support but they never received a response from them. Its all cool though. Just have to keep moving forward and keep providing the best service as you can.

Hmmm, that mission of some buyers is to bring down people’s high positive rating. One of them left a 1 star rating for me after an excellent service was delivered to him.

It’s a problem of some Dangerous Buyers, Born to decrease your rating :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is because of bug on fiverr …it is sad I need to disturb the buyer again to double check the rating :frowning: