Fiverr Forum

Some clients don't give rewiew!

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
After delivered the order,some clients don’t give a review.
What should i do? :pensive:

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have complained that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

3 Likes

OK good thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s buyer/ client decisions.
If buyer don’t want to give your review or start so you can’t do anything.
I hope you understand.
Thank you

1 Like

Well…some buyers do not understand that the 5star ratings are equally important to us as the money.,.,.,but it is in their absolute decision whether or not to give.
However, it is much better to not get review than get some poor 3 or 4star reviews,.,.so, just give the job your best shot, and hope for a good ratings from the client.

#StaySafe

1 Like

Understood :slight_smile:
Thank You :innocent:

1 Like

Ok understood thank you sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say 4 is poor. 3 is verging on the unsatisfactory, but not poor.

Also, two of your gigs are the same (content writing) which is strictly against TOS, so you should change that.

Additionally, you claim to have a strong background in the English language yet your post is written in quite poor English.

I know it can get frustrating especially in the beginning when every review is important to boost your profile, but we can’t force clients to leave reviews. Don’t worry, there’ll be way more clients who will leave a review than those who won’t and as long as you keep getting orders there’s nothing to worry about. Reviews are nice, but we’re here to make money in the end :grin:

2 Likes