Some experiment to get Orders for New Seller!

carolina_mateus

I have been Working on fiverr for 2 years now! and I really feel blessed and lucky that i found out this site! and I believe withing next 2 months I am going to hit my $50,000 Target!

As a freelancer you need to understand, there is always up down, some months you get more work, next month could be less! And as a Human being , I got scared too sometimes when i see the graph going down! but again it boost up! But for last 2 years I never stop experimenting with my gigs! like an example. I have 20 gigs active on my account, I normally do logo design. and I always try to keep all my gigs running! there was a gig for Professional logo design, that I made got 20-25 order in 1st 2 months after i created , then suddenly stop getting order (Some others gig was still working good). as i mentioned I always wanted to see my all gigs running and getting some orders! then I have changed the tags and description to make it better, but still did not work! 3/4 months no orders on that gig! then I decided to target only specific niche for this gig, and changed title , description and tags , and make it Food/drink/restaurent logo design! and from next day, i got 3 new orders! and now its one of the best selling gig this month!

its just an example! there is lots of scope for experimenting you gig! I saw lots of new seller complaining not getting orders. and i understand its always hard in first few months! do research , trust me there is always a way then you can make it works!

last night, I was exploring some other gigs and i saw, there is a new seller , not even level one yet, have complete 130+ order (reviews) and 16 more work on the queue! there is other one , who joined fiverr in same time like me, but has more then 16000+ reviews thn mine! both have same similarity on their gig - delivering the design within 2/3 hours and unlimited revision! so it might something you may try if you are new, but you need to understand, i think they have a group of designers. that can handle all those work in time (they have lots of neg review as well)! and when you play the trump card of reducing the time to 2/3 hours for delivery, your customer support should be extremely well! and you can not compromise the quality of work saying its short time!

as it has lots of chance of getting new work, and there is a big chance of getting bad reviews as well. if you could not manage the time!

Just a personal opinion!

have a great day 🙂

Thanks for sharing your experience.🌸 I have been working on fiver last 3 months. Got an order and good review. But after that not getting another. it’s made me bit a disappoint, but I don’t stop researching. As a result, I am updating my gig. After editing one of my gigs didn’t found in the search result. Not with my other gig. I have to edit another 4 gig, but I’m afraid. I have contact with CS, they took time to fix it. Just waiting.

Thanks for sharing your experience.🌸 I have been working on fiver last 3 months. Got an order and good review. But after that not getting another. it’s made me bit a disappoint, but I don’t stop researching. As a result, I am updating my gig. After editing one of my gigs didn’t found in the search result. Not with my other gig. I have to edit another 4 gig, but I’m afraid. I have contact with CS, they took time to fix it. Just waiting.

well . updating gig very often , i guess its harms the ranking! I dont normally update gig which one is working! when you have more gigs, you can experiment with the others which one is not gettingorder at all for a long time!

well . updating gig very often , i guess its harms the ranking! I dont normally update gig which one is working! when you have more gigs, you can experiment with the others which one is not gettingorder at all for a long time!

I was wondering about this…after the fact. I updated my gig after I realized what was working and what wasn’t. I was selling mostly the basic service and needed to make changes to the Standard and Premium packages. I had a video that I think helped my sales, but took it down because I wanted to update it. Consequently my sales have completely dropped off. Do you think I should put a new video up or just upload the old one? Wondering what it will take to revive my gig?

I was wondering about this…after the fact. I updated my gig after I realized what was working and what wasn’t. I was selling mostly the basic service and needed to make changes to the Standard and Premium packages. I had a video that I think helped my sales, but took it down because I wanted to update it. Consequently my sales have completely dropped off. Do you think I should put a new video up or just upload the old one? Wondering what it will take to revive my gig?

1st of all i normally do not edit gig, if its not very important! in your case you did cause you needed, you might take few more days to back to the previous position, but if you still did not make any changes sell will go down for few days. for the fiverr rotation! I realized one thing, every month 1 time for 1 week, my gig show up on 1st/2nd page, and i make 70% of my sell between this 1 week, so hopefully it will show up again in few days!

one more thing , as you are in level 2 , you can make 20 gigs, i would suggest to make them all! does not have to provide different services, it could be same service with different tittle and description. when you have more gig, there is always 1/2 gigs will show up on the search page because of rotation! in my case I have always 2 different gig working in every month! and if your 2/3 gigs keep getting order thats enough to make a good money!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Its been a month now that am on fiverr, have only had one sale that was almost two weeks ago. My problem is that my gig impression and click is dropping what could be the cause of this?

as i can see you are pretty new seller here and has only 1 gig! i would suggest make at least 5 to 6 gigs! more gig means more chance of getting! if 1 does not work, another will work! its always rotating! when system rotate gig, when u will have more gig, there is lot bigger chance any of gig will be showing on 1st few page! you might also target specific niche and tag, like logo for food, music, fitness etc!

1st of all i normally do not edit gig, if its not very important! in your case you did cause you needed, you might take few more days to back to the previous position, but if you still did not make any changes sell will go down for few days. for the fiverr rotation! I realized one thing, every month 1 time for 1 week, my gig show up on 1st/2nd page, and i make 70% of my sell between this 1 week, so hopefully it will show up again in few days!

one more thing , as you are in level 2 , you can make 20 gigs, i would suggest to make them all! does not have to provide different services, it could be same service with different tittle and description. when you have more gig, there is always 1/2 gigs will show up on the search page because of rotation! in my case I have always 2 different gig working in every month! and if your 2/3 gigs keep getting order thats enough to make a good money!

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback! I really appreciate it. I really wasn’t aware of how the rotation worked, so that is helpful to know. I will also take your advice to make as many gigs as possible. I’m still slow at creating them. I’m not sure why it takes me so long. I just like to get things perfect. A blessing and a curse!

as i can see you are pretty new seller here and has only 1 gig! i would suggest make at least 5 to 6 gigs! more gig means more chance of getting! if 1 does not work, another will work! its always rotating! when system rotate gig, when u will have more gig, there is lot bigger chance any of gig will be showing on 1st few page! you might also target specific niche and tag, like logo for food, music, fitness etc!

Thanks so much for this wonderful reply. I will work on them and let you know. Thanks once again

Guest offlinehelpers

thanks…

That looks much better - thank you! 🙂

Have you searched the forum for a series called UPYOUR - you’ll find it really useful.

Good luck! 🙂

Archived