Some good buyers come and give work

soneya_pro

I love Fiverr.
Some good buyers come and give work, some buyers come and give work and little time buyer say you can’t do it, I will do it another freelancer but I can do the work, the buyer will not do it now with work, it has been done with me, the buyer is our boss, is it right to do so? ? You say?

I can’t understand what you exactly mean? Please don’t mind, I think you need to improve your english… I am also learning it… & Best wishes for you…😊

You do not know good English. you will do this topic copy and paste google translate and you understand this topic.

You do not know good English. you will do this topic copy and paste google translate and you understand this topic.

@athoi123 I can not believe she responded like that when you were actually super kind and respectful and just trying to be helpfull.

You do not know good English.

I am here, and I am proficient in English and I can also confirm I have no idea what you are trying to say/ask or convey. But since I work with children I have skills to read between the lines so what you are trying to say is:

A buyer approached you and gave you work, you started working on that order and then the buyer commented he thinks you do not have the skills to complete the job and he will cancel the order and give the work to another freelancer. So you replied to him that you have skills and you can complete the job, but he is demanding that you cancel the order.

But since you did the work you feel this is not fair and you are asking is the buyer’s word last, can he cancel the order if you deliver?

And the answer is YES! If you deliver something that is not in the line with the service you describe in your GIG then the client can ask for cancelation.

But if you provide your service to him exactly as stated in the description then you should refuse cancelation.

@athoi123 I can not believe she responded like that when you were actually super kind and respectful and just trying to be helpfull.

I am here, and I am proficient in English and I can also confirm I have no idea what you are trying to say/ask or convey. But since I work with children I have skills to read between the lines so what you are trying to say is:

A buyer approached you and gave you work, you started working on that order and then the buyer commented he thinks you do not have the skills to complete the job and he will cancel the order and give the work to another freelancer. So you replied to him that you have skills and you can complete the job, but he is demanding that you cancel the order.

But since you did the work you feel this is not fair and you are asking is the buyer’s word last, can he cancel the order if you deliver?

And the answer is YES! If you deliver something that is not in the line with the service you describe in your GIG then the client can ask for cancelation.

But if you provide your service to him exactly as stated in the description then you should refuse cancelation.

You are great and you understand my topic. Thanks.

That’s an unnecessarily aggressive stance to take. I’ll re-affirm what @athoi123 said, I can’t understand what your message or question was and you should work on improving your grammar as it was difficult to follow what you wrote.

But since I work with children I have skills to read between the lines

Not sure if this was intended to be backhanded but I love it.

But since I work with children I have skills to read between the lines so what you are trying to say is:

i liked your learning form your child …that was amazing 😍

That’s an unnecessarily aggressive stance to take. I’ll re-affirm what @athoi123 said, I can’t understand what your message or question was and you should work on improving your grammar as it was difficult to follow what you wrote.

But since I work with children I have skills to read between the lines

No, it was not. When I read it now I see how it can be misinterpreted that way, but my mind doesn’t really work like that. I work with people (adults) who after 5 days of training still can not comprehend that 1 hour has 60 minutes and give answers like 10:72 arrival time. So I am used to being surrounded by people who know substantially less than me, but on the other hand, I can’t change a car tire, so what does that make me?

Well, considering that Fiverr is an international marketplace, we have to be mindful that not everyone can speak well. Texting well is also a challenge for many.

Whatever the original post is about, it appears to have been understood.

Good luck with your Gigs here on Fiverr!

I can’t understand what you exactly mean? Please don’t mind, I think you need to improve your english… I am also learning it… & Best wishes for you…😊

Really, your are right. I am learning and working then making sample gig to my client. We should strong our knowledge for our buyers.

thank you for your time.

I think she’s asking if it’s ok to hand off an order to a different seller and the answer is no.

Also, in freelancing, he person who hires you is your client, not your boss. It makes me sad that people think they should let clients treat them as employees.

• 2 weeks later...

you are best writer and speaker I think so. I could understands what she told. but you cant. thanks for your good advice.

Archived