Fiverr Community Forum

Some of the best suggestions of fiverr

Fiverr: Many people work on Fiverr. But for those who do not know the basic rules of Fever, I write this today. For those who are new to Fiverr, they cannot make such an advantage as they do not know the many general rules of Fiverr.

1. An IP should be used only for one account. If more than one account is opened from one IP. So the Fiverr community will have both accounts restricted no matter if you are a Level 2 seller.

1. A PayPal account for one account only. However, there are many users who have lost their realization account using a PayPal account in multiple accounts.

2. With Fiverr’s message options, you will not be able to enter any of your contact address addresses. If you give it warning for the first time. Then if you give it. Then your account will be banded. After opening an account, the account should be checked with the same IP. The Fiverr community will band your account if the IP changes.

3. Fiverr’s Payment Methods are two: PayPal and Payoner

4. If you sell 10 gigs on Fiverr and if you have good feedback and your account is active for 1 month then the Fiverr community will take your account to level # 1. They will give you a batch of level # 1 in your account.

5. If you sell 50 gigs on Fiverr and if you have good feedback and your account is active for 2 months then the Fiverr community will take your account to level # 2. They will batch a level # 2 on your account.

6. If you sell 250 gigs on Fiverr and if you have good feedback and your account is active for 4 months then the Fiverr community will take your account to the top level. They will give a top level batch to your account.

7. The benefits of Level # 1, Level # 2, Top Level are: There is a lot of work available. The value of each job can be very high.

10.Minimum Withdraw PayPal account at Fiverr is $ 4.

1. If ever need to use another modem. Then you will site out your fiber then clean the browser then remove your previous modem, then install the new modem, then uninstall it again after the work and then clean the browser. Again work with the previous modem installed.

Thank you so much for reading my post, you will contact me at any of your services
12. However, it is better to use single modem. There will be no problem.

Thank you so much for reading my post, you will contact me at any of your services

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice, Good tricks.

1 Like

it was helpful tips thanks

Thanks for your advice

Thanks for your advice