Some one please help me

gwdesigner33

My Review is now 3.7 How to increase my review. Some days ago i’m cencle a order then the buyer give me one star review. so that i have 3.7 Review how to increase it. Please tell me.

My fiverr profile link:- https://www.fiverr.com/gwdesigner33

Some days ago i’m cencle a order then the buyer give me one star review

It doesn’t look like you cancelled the order. It looks like your buyer cancelled it after you were more than 48 hours late, and the 1 star review is an automated feedback for that.

It doesn’t look like you cancelled the order. It looks like your buyer cancelled it after you were more than 48 hours late, and the 1 star review is an automated feedback for that.

Good Reply Thanks. Sure Your answare is Correct.

ow! really ! but from when this system started!

You mean, when the buyer cancels the order that’s over 48 hours late, and the seller gets the automated 1 star feedback stating that the order was cancelled and that they failed to deliver on time? It’s always been there, or at least since I joined over 4 years ago. There’s nothing new about that system.

You mean, when the buyer cancels the order that’s over 48 hours late, and the seller gets the automated 1 star feedback stating that the order was cancelled and that they failed to deliver on time? It’s always been there, or at least since I joined over 4 years ago. There’s nothing new about that system.

oh… i see … thanks for your information. great

Archived