Some problem about Order completion rate

wasim_islam

I’m not sure if that’s one of the stats that gets updated just once a day eg. early in the morning
If not it might just be that that’s the maths. It might have increased very slightly but still rounds to 89%. Another order/orders might have gone out of the 60 day window.

You could check the number / percentage of orders you actually completed in the last 60 days to check it. But it might update tomorrow morning.

I’m not sure if that’s one of the stats that gets updated just once a day eg. early in the morning

If not it might just be that that’s the maths. It might have increased very slightly but still rounds to 89%. Another order/orders might have gone out of the 60 day window.

You could check the number / percentage of orders you actually completed in the last 60 days to check it. But it might update tomorrow morning.

If it update tomorrow morning then I will not get level 😢

If it update tomorrow morning then I will not get level 😢

Not necessarily. The calculations for the evaluation are probably based on the start of day tomorrow morning (00:00) but the evaluation might not finish until around 9:30. Whatever happens if it’s actually not evaluated correctly tomorrow you can contact CS to have them check/fix it. But you could also check the percentage of orders you have actually completed in the last 60 days now to see if it’s currently correct now.

Not necessarily. The calculations for the evaluation are probably based on the start of day tomorrow morning (00:00) but the evaluation might not finish until around 9:30. Whatever happens if it’s actually not evaluated correctly tomorrow you can contact CS to have them check/fix it. But you could also check the percentage of orders you have actually completed in the last 60 days now to see if it’s currently correct now.

Thank you so much for your help 🙂

I have the same issue. Everything was fine until random order came without no gig requirements entered. I ask requirements to buyer but he didn’t share requirements. I ask to cancel as mutual agreement and order get canceled but my ratings got more demoted. I was getting 1000 impressions daily on gig…Now I am getting 1 impression a day which no make sense.

Archived