Fiverr Community Forum

Some problem about Order completion rate

My order completion rate is 89%
Today I have completed 2 orders but my order completion rate didn’t increase.
I am very shocked!!!
Anyone know about this problem?
Please help me :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that’s one of the stats that gets updated just once a day eg. early in the morning
If not it might just be that that’s the maths. It might have increased very slightly but still rounds to 89%. Another order/orders might have gone out of the 60 day window.

You could check the number / percentage of orders you actually completed in the last 60 days to check it. But it might update tomorrow morning.

1 Like

If it update tomorrow morning then I will not get level :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Not necessarily. The calculations for the evaluation are probably based on the start of day tomorrow morning (00:00) but the evaluation might not finish until around 9:30. Whatever happens if it’s actually not evaluated correctly tomorrow you can contact CS to have them check/fix it. But you could also check the percentage of orders you have actually completed in the last 60 days now to see if it’s currently correct now.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve been having that same issue. My completion rate has been at 88% for 2 months. I have gone from a Level 2 seller to a newbie. No one is answering my emails.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Everything was fine until random order came without no gig requirements entered. I ask requirements to buyer but he didn’t share requirements. I ask to cancel as mutual agreement and order get canceled but my ratings got more demoted. I was getting 1000 impressions daily on gig…Now I am getting 1 impression a day which no make sense.

1 Like

I have completed another order and my issue is fixed.

2 Likes

Check again after few hours. It was same thing for me then I got demoted again.

1 Like