Some question from newbies!

wintrirose

Hello! I really new to Fiverr and I have some questions while making a professional info such as

Education: What if I’m not graduted from university yet, which year should I go with?
Certification: Can I leave it blank or I need to fill it? Since I don’t have any of it.
Personal Website: I would like to go with portfolio one but do I have to make a website for it? And How?

I’m sorry for asking too many basic questions but I really want to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Thank you for reading my topic and hope you guys stay safe 🙂

Hello there, You can simply add any of your certification you have. If not you just give any one of it just as i did. About portfolio try making your own portfolio website. That will help you a lot. Connect behance and other social medias that can be added as well.

Hello! I really new to Fiverr and I have some questions while making a professional info such as

Education: What if I’m not graduted from university yet, which year should I go with?

Certification: Can I leave it blank or I need to fill it? Since I don’t have any of it.

Personal Website: I would like to go with portfolio one but do I have to make a website for it? And How?

I’m sorry for asking too many basic questions but I really want to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Thank you for reading my topic and hope you guys stay safe 🙂

Hello! I really new to Fiverr and I have some questions

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.
The link provided in the post above is a great place to start. It has it’s own search-bar and hundreds of articles. You can also use the search here in the forums, if you can’t find what you’re looking for there, though you might have to be more careful as there are tens of thousands of threads here in the forums.
As you have made this thread, though, you already know that you can also request answers from the community. Though it might take some time for us to respond.

Do you have any other immediate questions?

Archived