Some seller do very low price work

nurumma86

last one month my 7-8 cancel for the price.When I tell buyer my charge …$ .After some time buyer say someone half of your price .Please do not do low price work

Please do not do low price work

It’s up to every seller to set their price - telling other users what to do isn’t very fair.

After some time buyer say someone half of your price

Good on the buyer who got themselves a bargain! Forget what everybody else is doing, and just do your own thing. ☀️

It’s up to every seller to set their price - telling other users what to do isn’t very fair.

After some time buyer say someone half of your price

Good on the buyer who got themselves a bargain! Forget what everybody else is doing, and just do your own thing. ☀️

some new seller do very low price work

Every seller sets the price that he or she is happy to work with. To be fair, I think it’s a good strategy for new sellers. They need to build up their reputation first.

You can compete by either quality or price. Convince your potential buyers that your product is worth the price. It’s better to care about about your own service than what other people are doing.

last one month my 7-8 cancel for the price.When I tell buyer my charge …$ .After some time buyer say someone half of your price .Please do not do low price work

Compared to some you also charge too little.

If your service is worth what you’re asking then you don’t need to worry about others.

Compared to some you also charge too little.

If your service is worth what you’re asking then you don’t need to worry about others.

I don’t worry .but if client found same work low price why he hire me ?Now everybody want review ,rating

I don’t worry .but if client found same work low price why he hire me ?Now everybody want review ,rating

client found same work low price why he hire me

Then you’re overpricing your services if they can get the same result with the same quality.

For example, I don’t compete with sellers who offer websites for $5 because they don’t provide the same quality as I do.

I compete with sellers in the same price range because we offer the same service & quality.

client found same work low price why he hire me

Then you’re overpricing your services if they can get the same result with the same quality.

For example, I don’t compete with sellers who offer websites for $5 because they don’t provide the same quality as I do.

I compete with sellers in the same price range because we offer the same service & quality.

last 4 days ago one buyer knock me .His budget is $100 .make a 5 page website and upload product . I say him update price .He say if my work like he update price .I want him $150.All discuss complete .He send all information .When I start working he say someone do this low rate .He tell he buy another service from me next time and gone

last 4 days ago one buyer knock me .His budget is $100 .make a 5 page website and upload product . I say him update price .He say if my work like he update price .I want him $150.All discuss complete .He send all information .When I start working he say someone do this low rate .He tell he buy another service from me next time and gone

Why did you start working on it before he placed an order?

Secondly, if a buyer is able to find a cheaper service at the same quality then you should review your pricing or services you offer.

It’s your job to explain why you’re asking $150 and why lower priced gigs are not as good as yours.

I no do low price work

I no do low price work

It depends to whom you compare your services. You mentioned that you will do a simple site for $150, but there are plenty of sellers who will do 5 page site for $1000. Compared to them your services are priced lower, but they don’t complain about it because they are not competing with you. They have their own clients who are more than willing to pay $1000 for a website.

I no do low price work

It depends to whom you compare your services. You mentioned that you will do a simple site for $150, but there are plenty of sellers who will do 5 page site for $1000. Compared to them your services are priced lower, but they don’t complain about it because they are not competing with you. They have their own clients who are more than willing to pay $1000 for a website.

Its a simple website

I know a USA Girl, Now she is top rated seller. She is very famous. But you know what? she is not increase her price. As top rated seller everyone think to increase the Budget, But she isn’t thought that. She always helps for buyers to give maximum result with low price. And now shes doing 30+ orders per day on one gig, She have more than 7 gigs. I really like her, cz she is very kind, and fair all the time. As a seller i learn and i got her good quality for my life and my business. I can’t mention her name or her category, sorry for that.

I suggest you just stick with your original price and if buyer come again and again for your service then you can give them discount.

Use some marketing policy and don’t go for too much low$, Because that makes not so good impression on buyer unless you have excellent quality work. When buyer ask you about price show them in details that what you can provide in your bidding price. Explain much as possible you can and be the kind person.

The simple thing is that : if you have quality, Customer can go for any price if they like your service and quality work. Make some good relationship with your customer so you can get first priority to get his upcoming project first.

Hope this will helps 😊

I know a USA Girl, Now she is top rated seller. She is very famous. But you know what? she is not increase her price. As top rated seller everyone think to increase the Budget, But she isn’t thought that. She always helps for buyers to give maximum result with low price. And now shes doing 30+ orders per day on one gig, She have more than 7 gigs. I really like her, cz she is very kind, and fair all the time. As a seller i learn and i got her good quality for my life and my business. I can’t mention her name or her category, sorry for that.

As top rated seller everyone think to increase the Budget, But she isn’t thought that. She always helps for buyers to give maximum result with low price. And now shes doing 30+ orders per day on one gig,

It’s a free market so anyone can charge whatever they want, but I’d say that she probably needs to hire a consultant to optimize her business.

She could probably do 10 orders per day at a higher price and spend more time with her family, travel, pick up a few hobbies and what not.

It’s not about how many orders you deliver, it’s about how much you value your time. 🙂

That’s not the true!! There’s plenty of service are great in 5$ but buyer who have good $$ can hire same for Much $$. That’s the matter about his own decision. They just need quality and perfect service from you in no such delay.

Rating is just another thing that you can earn by provide quality service of what worth it. For example If you accepting 100$ project then you need to understand that what can be done in 100$ , Consider the competition around you as well . And give the project / work result that is worth 100$ …

As top rated seller everyone think to increase the Budget, But she isn’t thought that. She always helps for buyers to give maximum result with low price. And now shes doing 30+ orders per day on one gig,

It’s a free market so anyone can charge whatever they want, but I’d say that she probably needs to hire a consultant to optimize her business.

She could probably do 10 orders per day at a higher price and spend more time with her family, travel, pick up a few hobbies and what not.

It’s not about how many orders you deliver, it’s about how much you value your time. 🙂

It’s not about how many orders you deliver, it’s about how much you value your time.

😂

You can’t imaging her value. So leave it

True. Some seller do work for same price because they are very great on what they are doing. They never think about other sellers and they just doing what they like to do. They are in competition with his own stuff 😃

I like this way… No Competition…No Problem at all 🙂

Archived