Some things we can do when not GETTING ORDERS

Guest angkasaofficial

Guest angkasaofficial

Some things we can do when not GETTING ORDERS.

1. Use our free time to ANALYZE all our GIGS.
    Starting from Title, Description, Meta Data, Image, Video Content, Extra Gig, FAQ and page requirements.
    For more competitive things, such as price and time of work or delivery, it may take a little more attention.
    We can analyze some similar gigs, to learn how price (packages) and time affect a gig rating.
    Use the FIVERR ACADEMY to deepen this. We can also read this on various topics that have been reviewed in this forum.
    Mark the topic, so we keep getting information and updates on the topics reviewed.

2. We have DAILY OFFER that we can use on the Buyer Request page.
    Use this whole offer as much as we can. Try not to use template-based offerings as much as possible.
    Use a different approach to each offer we provide. From here, we can analyze some offers.
    So we know what kind of offer is preferred.
    Whether it’s pricing, fast delivery times, bonuses, or other things related to our offer.

3. As has been learned in Fiverr Academy. THINK LIKE A BUYER.
    Read again our gig. And ask ourself, like a buyer.
    Find the gap where there is a section that raises the question.
    And try to explain it again in more detail in the FAQ section.

4. PROMOTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA. This part is not too difficult, but it is not easy either.
    After we thought like a buyer, this time, act like a reliable marketer is needed.
    Social media is a great place to start promotions.
    FREE, is the reason why we use this media first. Treat every social media as it should.
    Every social media has different characteristics.
    Therefore, Try not to use the same template when promoting on social media.
    Occasionally, using paid promotions does not hurt and is worth a try.
    Also please do not try the forums as a place to promote 😉

5. NEVER VIOLATE ALL REGULATIONS that Fiverr has made.
    Read and understand all the very important and fundamental things.
    If we do not really understand, use this Forum for discussion, we can also ask Customer Service.
    Once again, do not use the forums as a place to promote our gig 😉

6. NEVER think to DESPAIR.
    Although we have the same ability, but everyone has different approaches,
    touches, thoughts and executions towards a result of a job.
    In addition, every prospective buyer also has different tastes and demands.
    Therefore, always cherish our own abilities.
    If we are not SELF CONFIDENT, how can we convince others?

7. Probably not everyone agrees with my opinion this time, but it never hurts us to discuss here.
    So I think, try to do a job like not doing a job. But do it like DOING SOMETHING WE LOVE.
    Something like your hobby. Try to think not to make money,
    and get used to start thinking that money is looking for us.
    This is not easy, even for me, but with this philosophy I hope to give something better.

In the end, this is just a matter of discussion. You can take what you think is useful.
I’m just trying to share my thoughts, through my experience.
But as much as you can believe that experience is a valuable teacher.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angkasaofficial

I wrote this 20 days ago, when I did not get the order at all, and 7 days after I became a seller, and today I have been through hard times. I have got several orders with excellent reviews. I hope this will be sustainable. I apply consistently to myself, and I feel this works. Likewise as a buyer, since October last year, I’ve spent about $ 700 here. And still will continue to grow because there are so many interesting gigs here. So, I think, of the many tips, consistent to myself (ourself) is also an important thing. Because that will bring, what we want to be. Again, this is just my opinion based on my experience 🙂

I wrote this 20 days ago, when I did not get the order at all, and 7 days after I became a seller, and today I have been through hard times. I have got several orders with excellent reviews. I hope this will be sustainable. I apply consistently to myself, and I feel this works. Likewise as a buyer, since October last year, I’ve spent about $ 700 here. And still will continue to grow because there are so many interesting gigs here. So, I think, of the many tips, consistent to myself (ourself) is also an important thing. Because that will bring, what we want to be. Again, this is just my opinion based on my experience 🙂

You have some good tips here and I think you were rewarded for putting in the work.

It’s not easy to be successful on Fiverr, it isnt a case of luck, it takes effort and going with a couple of your tips, most people should see a difference.

Way too many people think “having patience” means just waiting - it doesn’t. It means consistently trying new things patiently waiting for them to work; experimenting, trying new things, following the great advice that is available on the forum. All that is patience in action. Just waiting around for things to change is silly.

Guest angkasaofficial

You have some good tips here and I think you were rewarded for putting in the work.

It’s not easy to be successful on Fiverr, it isnt a case of luck, it takes effort and going with a couple of your tips, most people should see a difference.

Way too many people think “having patience” means just waiting - it doesn’t. It means consistently trying new things patiently waiting for them to work; experimenting, trying new things, following the great advice that is available on the forum. All that is patience in action. Just waiting around for things to change is silly.

Thank you very much @eoinfinnegan I just try based on my experience as a buyer, because by thinking as a buyer, we can feel what they want. It’s not easy to do it, but it’s worth fighting for if we know what we want and we know what we want to be in the future. To maintain consistency is not easy too, there is a lot of hard work and creativity behind it. But it is worth fighting for 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

fighting for getting orders, experimenting with SEO stuffs, etc 😃

fighting for getting orders, experimenting with SEO stuffs, etc 😃

That doesn’t answer my question. Who or what are you fighting AGAINST?

Perhaps what you were intending to say, was to encourage people to keep working hard to reaching their business goals, and earn their success as Fiverr sellers. “Fighting” may not be the best word to use in that context. 🙂

Guest angkasaofficial

I’m sorry if I’m not polite to you @jonbaas, but you better make a new topic and do not discuss about this here

I was responding to @rabbitjoe , who posted a few comments within this topic. I am allowed to do so. Your topic can easily continue, even with my comments and responses.

Why do you don’t responding to the original post??

Guest angkasaofficial

Selamat pagi

Good read. It’s better to use free time to improve the business.

You are on the right track and I think you’ll be successful with such positive attitude.

Selamat pagi… 🙂Thank you very much @power_design

So do I, I wish that You and all of us here will be successful with such positive attitude 🙂

And have a nice day friend 🙂

Hi

Thanks for ur tips, and keep fighting!

Success always

If you don’t mind me asking, what is it that you are fighting against?

Jon,

It’s not the correct use of the word ‘fighting’ but in many cases ‘fighting’ is thought to be a word used to motivate or cheer someone.

Literally they want to say “be strong”, “be tough”, “hang in there”, “give it all you’ve got”.

Guest angkasaofficial

Jon,

It’s not the correct use of the word ‘fighting’ but in many cases ‘fighting’ is thought to be a word used to motivate or cheer someone.

Literally they want to say “be strong”, “be tough”, “hang in there”, “give it all you’ve got”.

Like how the way You give a positive answer 🙂You must be a very nice and polite person…

Nice to meet You 🙂

Then they could have said any one of these positive things, instead of the word “fighting”, which is a word denoting violence and combat.

How you say something matters. If you’re not fighting against something, why would you tell someone to, “keep fighting”. 😉

I don’t know since when the word ‘fighting’ was used that way. Maybe the influence of manga? I remember in some old sport mangas the girls often cheer the boys that way. “Fight! Fight!”.

I had the same mistake until an English teacher corrected me.

Guys, calm down. Jon is just sharing his opinion. He means no harm and trust me, his opinions may be blunt and straightforward but that’s the quickest way to address something seem out of the way.

I don’t know since when the word ‘fighting’ was used that way. Maybe the influence of manga? I remember in some old sport mangas the girls often cheer the boys that way. “Fight! Fight!”.

I had the same mistake until an English teacher corrected me.

Guys, calm down. Jon is just sharing his opinion. He means no harm and trust me, his opinions may be blunt and straightforward but that’s the quickest way to address something seem out of the way.

Thank you. I appreciate this. It is thoughtful of you to say.

Like how the way You give a positive answer 🙂You must be a very nice and polite person…

Nice to meet You 🙂

You are welcome.

I was in Indonesia some years before. Always want to bring back some mandau from Kalimantan and talas beneng but it’s difficult to explain with the customs so I gave up, ha.

On 3/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, angkasaofficial said:

This part is not too difficult, but it is not easy either.

Give us an example of how you’re promoting your gigs on social media. Tell us where you go, what you write, where your share your links, how you share your links, etc.

Don’t worry about anyone “stealing” from you, we’re all selling different things here.

Archived