Some tips for a teenager about Fiverr

drijonhalili5

Hi everyone!
I’m a teenager who loves making websites.Now im learning programming a lot and i know wordpress (intermediate/expert level). While i was developing different websites just for fun,
one day i thought…why not to work as a freelancer?
So i became a fiverr member (i created this account about a year ago but i wasn’t much interested in the beginning so i didn’t start posting gigs until about 2 months ago).
Stayed 24h online everyday i started getting impressions but until today i got only one order (and it wasn’t a website but an instagram promotion).
Does anyone have a tip or something like that for a teenager how can i get some jobs or to sell gigs?
Thanks for reading this and i hope you guys are having a good time 🙂

I am also a teenager trying to make money on here, and I have learned from the community that you need to stay active, and promote like crazy. Use social media and other options to promote your gig. Never give up. And try to stay active too. Nothing is guaranteed, but all you can do is try your hardest!

Good luck on your Fiverr journey! 😉

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

I highly applaud young entrepreneurship, and want to encourage it whenever possible. That said, many come into freelancing throwing themselves off the deep end without much foreknowledge. How much research have you done? How many other gigs that offer the same thing have you looked at? Do you have a plan?

Being young, you have a huge advantage in that, if you make mistakes, you have the time to make up for them.

As for the question of ‘how can I make a sale’ you have to do some set-up first. A big part of getting to where you want to be is knowing where that is in the first place. Second is researching how to get there, which can sometimes tie into the first part, as you will learn more about where the opportunities are as you look into things. Goal setting is critical, short-term and long-term.

I glanced at your profile and you mention your in school, so don’t be afraid to ask the teachers or career counselors for advice. You’re trying something new, and you’re surrounded with teachers, who can be a wonderful source of helpful advice on a huge number of topics. (Even asking one for a quick proofread of your gig might be fruitful, though make sure you’re only getting feedback and not actual corrections. If they do offer corrections, be sure you understand why. This is for your growth and long-term success.)

I’m rambling, and it’s late where I am, so I’ll just wrap this up here. I’ve gathered a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section of this post, so feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Good night for now!

Have you try sending an offer to “buyer request” if so you should need to know your market in order to get the work done. One of the best ways is; let them know clearly what you will able to do for them and in return what will you require. Hope this will help you and stay safe !!!

Archived