Stay Active All Time 24/10 Hours
Stay Online in Fiverr Forum
Share Your Gigs To Tweeter, Facebook Freelancing Groups,Send Daily
Send Buyer Requests Daily 10 Monthly 300 Bids Free
Contact Fiverr Coummunity If You have Any Problem About Gigs

You Check My Gig Please
Regards
Logomaniya

I think you have to check out your niche related gigs and compare all information and pricing .may be your related gigs are providing low-cost service or giving lots more thing to their consumer in that price range.so you have to do the proper research that may be helpful.

@jhamukesh1995

Okay, I will research this topic. thanks a lot for your valuable info.

Send Emails About Your Work

You Check My Gig Please

Regards

Logomaniya

Thanks a lot for your valuable info. I have checked your Gigs. You have complete one job. Best wishes for you @logomaniya

Send Emails About Your Work

You Check My Gig Please

Regards

Logomaniya

Helpful information…

@product_expert9

I have keeping patience since May month 2019. I am marketing on Social media. Like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram. But I’m not getting any results. I do very good design then why I don’t get any orders yet?

Social Media have long term effect on your profile. Because their it takes time to get engaging followers, likes and comments from those people who are really interested in your work. You should also focus on promoting your gig on different forums, that will help a lot.

For the social media, create an eye-catching post that can grab anyone attention. This way you will be able to get more followers that in turn will give you more customers on your fiverr gig.

Hope this works for you. 😇

Social Media have long term effect on your profile. Because their it takes time to get engaging followers, likes and comments from those people who are really interested in your work. You should also focus on promoting your gig on different forums, that will help a lot.

For the social media, create an eye-catching post that can grab anyone attention. This way you will be able to get more followers that in turn will give you more customers on your fiverr gig.

Hope this works for you. 😇

Okay. I will create an eye-catching post for Social media so that the attention of the audience.

Thank you so much for your great info @desmax_designer

Archived