Some tips for improving my sales and gig?

radugabriel1

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea for any gig. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

All your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are a handful of English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. But overall your English is fairly good. However, in your profile, “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘fluent.’ (Though based on your original post, I’m tempted to say ‘conversational.’)

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. (Mainly all the bold.) Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Makes that missing period stand out more.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea for any gig. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

All your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are a handful of English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. But overall your English is fairly good. However, in your profile, “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘fluent.’ (Though based on your original post, I’m tempted to say ‘conversational.’)

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. (Mainly all the bold.) Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Makes that missing period stand out more.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

This is actually great, thank you, i will follow your advices 😃 i love this community

Archived