Some Tips to communicate with clients

rafi71749

Just be caring about their project* and knowledgeable about your craft and its greater ramifications for this project.

eg. Someone just asked me about Mixing a Punk record, I can naturally show some affinity for that by comparing moments in their work with great moments in the form. I can also point to the Punk tracks I just mixed for someone else. Further, I can give advice based on my 30+ years of involvement in Rock in general, and Indie artists in particular with advice on the smarter way of handling things. They will be impressed or not. Not my call anymore.

🙂

• whilst avoiding faked caring like calling people Dear or calling their project valuable

Deliver great work. Have a Gig that requires or has the opportunity for more work. Some Gigs here are one and done.

Whatever you do, do NOT message the buyer asking them if they need anything - this can be seen as spam and get your account a warning. This means, do not send them a message unless they message you first.

GG

Totally agreed with @genuineguidance do not spam, do not ask for work!

with my experience just give the best, give the client what he or she looks for. my communication is not good and most of the time I say, Ok, Sure, perfect (not recommended) but I give my 100% and on-time delivery with that now I got a lot of repeat buyers and they buy my service regularly and they don’t know my real name and actually, I don’t either!

repeating buyers… i think its all about what you give, not what you say!

Totally agreed with @genuineguidance do not spam, do not ask for work!

with my experience just give the best, give the client what he or she looks for. my communication is not good and most of the time I say, Ok, Sure, perfect (not recommended) but I give my 100% and on-time delivery with that now I got a lot of repeat buyers and they buy my service regularly and they don’t know my real name and actually, I don’t either!

repeating buyers… i think its all about what you give, not what you say!

Hi

I delivered great work to buyer after first revision he was using fiverr app and have not check that file I did the great work .on that base he give feedback to me after that I am not getting order what should i do . He also said that he want to change his feedback and submit ticket to customer support center but after that he didn’t contact with me.

Just be caring about their project* and knowledgeable about your craft and its greater ramifications for this project.

eg. Someone just asked me about Mixing a Punk record, I can naturally show some affinity for that by comparing moments in their work with great moments in the form. I can also point to the Punk tracks I just mixed for someone else. Further, I can give advice based on my 30+ years of involvement in Rock in general, and Indie artists in particular with advice on the smarter way of handling things. They will be impressed or not. Not my call anymore.

🙂

• whilst avoiding faked caring like calling people Dear or calling their project valuable

@benedictrm Thank you so much.

Deliver great work. Have a Gig that requires or has the opportunity for more work. Some Gigs here are one and done.

Whatever you do, do NOT message the buyer asking them if they need anything - this can be seen as spam and get your account a warning. This means, do not send them a message unless they message you first.

GG

@genuineguidance okay I understand, Thank you

Here’s two tips that will be helpful:

Communicate Effectively : Make sure that you talk in a way that people understand what you’re saying. If you talk in bits and pieces, it’s likely that the client won’t want to work with you because it’s hard to communicate. If you can’t speak English well, I would recommend taking a few English courses online.

Don’t Violate TOS : Make sure that you don’t say anything that violates the TOS. Buyers will usually (and hopefully) see that as a red flag.

Sound Interested: When you’re discussing a potential order with the buyer, sound engaged and interested. If you seem like you don’t want to complete the project, the buyer probably won’t want to work with you.

Thanks!

Here’s two tips that will be helpful:

Communicate Effectively : Make sure that you talk in a way that people understand what you’re saying. If you talk in bits and pieces, it’s likely that the client won’t want to work with you because it’s hard to communicate. If you can’t speak English well, I would recommend taking a few English courses online.

Don’t Violate TOS : Make sure that you don’t say anything that violates the TOS. Buyers will usually (and hopefully) see that as a red flag.

Sound Interested: When you’re discussing a potential order with the buyer, sound engaged and interested. If you seem like you don’t want to complete the project, the buyer probably won’t want to work with you.

Thanks!

@krheate Thank you so much for sharing some tips with us!

🙂

In future did we should send the message to the past client for any work

Hi

I delivered great work to buyer after first revision he was using fiverr app and have not check that file I did the great work .on that base he give feedback to me after that I am not getting order what should i do . He also said that he want to change his feedback and submit ticket to customer support center but after that he didn’t contact with me.

ASA do not worry try try again you will succeede

In future did we should send the message to the past client for any work

That not all do at do. Idea bad really. Spam might get you flagged as.

🙂

BTW, yes I jumbled the words as that matches how you wrote your question. Yes it is probably mean (someone was just really mean to me elsewhere) but it is also a hint that your English could use some improvement as to read the Q I had to interpret it first. Messy communication, has an impact on you ability to sell (assuming international clients).

Archived