Some tips to get some orders

heshan7

I would love to say that if you tring to increase your fiverr projects, you might have to check for some days how you are getting orders through your account. Example : there might be a time slot where any one get fresh orders loaded to your account. I have found for some months orders are getting generate between 00:00 to 02:00 AM in the morning. Like wise you might need to keep a track on your order timings as a new seller. I am not sure how far this will help you guys but I thought this might be a chance to stand up and work on fiverr. Hope everyone having a good day.

What?!?! The Fiverr platform is designed so buyers can place an order at whatever time they feel like. I’m so confused, have I been using Fiverr wrong for the last year?

Hi there,

This is just a thought of mine, I am not sure how far am I accurate with this. I just brought this up to forums as tip. 🙂

What?!?! The Fiverr platform is designed so buyers can place an order at whatever time they feel like. I’m so confused, have I been using Fiverr wrong for the last year?

What?!?! The Fiverr platform is designed so buyers can place an order at whatever time they feel like. I’m so confused, have I been using Fiverr wrong for the last year

Hi @j6nyc6,

Maybe @heshan7 is talking about BR.

yes, you got it correctly.

Well, Buyer Requests (BR) has no specific time of the day to show up. It depends on the amount of requests buyers submit and how long does it take Fiverr to check, review and release the pile.

Being so, it can be seen at any time of the day and also, several times within a given day. It doesn’t have a defined hour to show up.

Archived