Fiverr Community Forum

Some tips to get you to the top seller in a really short time

hi there.being new on fiverr marketplace isn’t that easy for us.but in a while when our gigs starts selling like a professional it’ll be the real pleasure than.

well here are some tips how you can get your gigs on first page and get a real quick sell:

1. share your gigs on Facebook, twitter, google+ and linkedin at-least twice a day.if you share your gigs regularly the clicks, impressions will keep getting bigger than before.it helps the gig to get a positive fundamental and in some while the gig will start changing places.

2. while uploading the gig thumbnails please maintain the size 550px*370px.fiverr might allow a larger size than this one, but maintaining the size will equally get your chances to get your gig at the first page in a really short time…

****3.in each and every gig you upload, maintain the taglines.if you create a background removal gig, and if your gig tagline is, “i’ll do backound removal job”, you should use the line, “background removal” in your gig descriptions at least six times.in other information about your gig, like pricing, requirements, use this tag up to six times if possible.it’ll help the tagline to be effective and get your gig on the first page in no time…

well this should help a lot.and when on of you gigs are sold, congratulations, you don’t need to look behind anymore…one good buyer review is the key for the upcoming sells…hope this will help all of you…good luck…

6 Likes

@graphicsway0147
nice sir it’t really help full
Thank you so much for that kind of information.:grinning:

1 Like

It is great to hear tips from people who have been successful and made lots of sales but it makes no sense to share tips when you are waiting for your first sale. If these tips work then surely you would have sold by now?

This is more likely to just lose you friends than get sales

Can you explain how this works or where you got this info because I have never heard this before.[quote=“graphicsway0147, post:1, topic:154812”]
you should use the line, “background removal” in your gig descriptions at least six times.in other information about your gig
[/quote]
Pretty sure that the system won’t let you use the phrase that many times, I notice you don’t use the same phrase more than 4 times.

7 Likes

thanks a lot of…

2 Likes

Hello, Sir! Nice tips.

Dear me is really happy!

But do you think that you can actually say this tips if you got just a few orders in the past couple of days? [quote=“graphicsway0147, post:1, topic:154812”]
2. while uploading the gig thumbnails please maintain the size 550px*370px.fiverr might allow a larger size than this one, but maintaining the size will equally get your chances to get your gig at the first page in a really short time…
[/quote]

I don’t think so, but however having a nice gig photo might help you land new clients definitely. Well technically if your gig is unique the fiverr editiors would feature your gig, but just by having a photo that’s the right size wont.

3 Likes

thanks a lot of to sharing with us.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your informative post .

Thank you so much.

Keep selling :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

So you are using these tips and look… where you stand right now! :joy:
I am 100% agree with our mod @eoinfinnegan , these things make no sense if a new seller is sharing tips on how to get success.

1 Like

Thanks Bro Great Tips.

@graphicsway0147 before giving tips to others you might wish to make some corrections on your profile.

7 Likes

[quote=“uxreview, post:11, topic:154812”]
make some corrections[/quote]

Some?? Are you sure about that? I think @graphicsway0147 needs to recreate the whole profile from scratch… because nothing is actually his/her own work.

follow it or ignore. don’t show too much smartness please. if you don’t like this post, just ignore it…thank you.

that is the mok up, that was taken from freepik.com… i made the flayer myself.

thank you so much for your valuable comment…

i got them from a professional, thought might be helpful for all…thus i shared it… ignore it if you don’t like it. don’t try to be too smart…

fhank you…keep me in your prayers…

thank you for you valuable compliment…

thank you so much for the valuable comment…

got this idea from my own experience, thank you for the comment…