Fiverr Forum

Some tips to improve my gigs? [ARCHIVED]

Can someone take a look at my gigs and maybe tell me if I could present something better, or something I could improve upon, i.e. descriptions, tags, example pics, etc.

Please! Tips greatly appreciated :wink:

You should experiment with extras! It’s a great way to add variety, (in quantity, style, and delivery time) and get more gigs. People like options. :slight_smile:

Reply to @Helena8664: I can’t get gig extras yet :C

But thanks for the tips either way!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Wow, these are insanely amazing tips, thank you! I will look into all of these. The only problem, am I able to do gig extras or something, because you said perhaps buy some music that I can add for an additional cost, but I thought I had to get more sales and level up to do that.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Okay, thanks! Now, I’m going to hit the hay. G’night.

Great tips OBG!

It’s best to social share all of your gig’s, also if need lots of gig sales then find some quality high traffic forums that related to your gig. For example if you doing photo editing then you can post and comment on adobe forum!(Don’t forget to include your Gig url in signature) also there are many forums online today that related to photo editing… So in that way you can boost up your gig sealing easily, Hope this helps you all!

Allen

Reply to @seoboy2013: Yeah, thanks for the tips

And @LP Haha, she wrote lots of good ones.

Don’t write your title in common tittle but give the strength in adjective word. For example for your first gig title: I will create a personal video intro for you for $5

Why you don’t write something like: I will create an awesome and fantastic personal video intro rather than common title like you wrote…

Try to explore by changing title …

Also give visitor your Youtube sample by writing in your sales page of your gig. If you need promotion you can look my profile, cause i also sell promotion for gig. Hope you get sales after applied all of tips here.

Something I’ve noticed in this gig: "I will create 5 clean and professionally looking logo for you for $5"

The fonts are the generic “Comes with windows” fonts. “Youtube” and "Gas stations"

As a graphic designer, through experience, and in class, they tell us to never ever ever use generic windows fonts, as it’s considered bad practice.

Just relaying the info~ XD

Your gigs hopefully will get some orders soon :slight_smile: They’re very nice.

You should experiment with extras! It’s a great way to add variety, (in quantity, style, and delivery time) and get more gigs. People like options. :slight_smile:

Reply to @Helena8664: I can’t get gig extras yet :C

But thanks for the tips either way!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Wow, these are insanely amazing tips, thank you! I will look into all of these. The only problem, am I able to do gig extras or something, because you said perhaps buy some music that I can add for an additional cost, but I thought I had to get more sales and level up to do that.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Okay, thanks! Now, I’m going to hit the hay. G’night.

Great tips OBG!

It’s best to social share all of your gig’s, also if need lots of gig sales then find some quality high traffic forums that related to your gig. For example if you doing photo editing then you can post and comment on adobe forum!(Don’t forget to include your Gig url in signature) also there are many forums online today that related to photo editing… So in that way you can boost up your gig sealing easily, Hope this helps you all!

Allen

Reply to @seoboy2013: Yeah, thanks for the tips

And @LP Haha, she wrote lots of good ones.

Don’t write your title in common tittle but give the strength in adjective word. For example for your first gig title: I will create a personal video intro for you for $5

Why you don’t write something like: I will create an awesome and fantastic personal video intro rather than common title like you wrote…

Try to explore by changing title …

Also give visitor your Youtube sample by writing in your sales page of your gig. If you need promotion you can look my profile, cause i also sell promotion for gig. Hope you get sales after applied all of tips here.

Something I’ve noticed in this gig: "I will create 5 clean and professionally looking logo for you for $5"

The fonts are the generic “Comes with windows” fonts. “Youtube” and "Gas stations"

As a graphic designer, through experience, and in class, they tell us to never ever ever use generic windows fonts, as it’s considered bad practice.

Just relaying the info~ XD

Your gigs hopefully will get some orders soon :slight_smile: They’re very nice.