Fiverr Community Forum

Some tips to increase views, clicks, and SALES from a Top Rated Seller

Hi Everyone,
Wishing much success to all!

Did some deep digging on some of my gigs. Orders were lower last month but revenue was up, so far June has been poppin and my recommendations would be to…

Dig deep into your own gigs, and make this a weekly or monthly routine…constant improvements and maintenance are necessary to keep up and stay in the game. As Fiverr improves, you have to be willing to learn and adjust as they do.

Add new gigs and get very targeted with niches you are strong in…kind of like ‘sub sub cats’

Also pay attention to Fiverrs suggestions when filling out your keywords/tags. They are telling you basically what people are searching for. Make sure you aren’t missing out by being relevant in another subcat… If you have a good standing and are a solid seller, and your skills/gigs transfer to another subcat, create a gig geared towards it but be RELEVANT. Irrelevant gigs in the wrong subcats helps no one and creates a mess out of the subcats. Adherence to this only helps you and your sales I promise.

These may not take off right away but the key is to get them going, market them on social media, ask your repeat buyers to order the new gig to get it some momentum and ratings and if the marketplace is searching for it and is a hot niche, you will eventually reap the rewards but the key is to stay AHEAD OF THE GAME as once people see you getting orders, they are gonna follow in droves until it’s super competitive like the voice overs sub cat…so get more SPECIFIC. :wink:

Make videos and make ‘packages’. Fiverr created em for a reason and the marketplace/buyers love ‘packages’ I’ve found. Still keep your extras but get creative with your packages and pricing and as always, keep it affordable, build the queue, raise the price…repeat as necessary.

Twitter, Instagram, G+, Periscope, YouTube, Snapchat GET ON IT, USE IT, Have fun with it and be creative and confident in your offer/vids/posts. :slight_smile:

Get busy and make it happen…much success to all!!

DTong (TRS) #TrustFiverr

49 Likes

Thank you dtongsports

3 Likes

Not sure how I missed seeing this before now but thanks for sharing DTong!

7 Likes

Listen to this guy. He’s one of the best!
Thanks for the tips DTong

5 Likes

What if your best gig is suddenly removed from search
Which gig was on second page of search has been completely removed suddenly…
How to bring it back ?

2 Likes

Thanks very much. This will be very helpful to me as a newbie

5 Likes

fine. thank you sent this service. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Do a double and triple check and if you still can’t find it, contact support.

3 Likes

My pleasure. :slight_smile: You probably missed it because I posted it a 3am MST…lol. #hustle

6 Likes

Thanks for share with us,as a new fiverrer reallt its improve our confidance. Thanks Again

3 Likes

Thanks for the teps D tong

2 Likes

Try updating your gig. Research how other successful sellers are being successful and update accordingly.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Though I’m a level one seller but pretty down and out as I’ve not been getting orders for a last couple of months at all.

2 Likes

Your gigs are all about SEO and backlinks - why don’t you use these skills to get traffic to your gigs?

6 Likes

I’ve tried them by my own and even did advertisement at facebook but all that ended to smoke.

2 Likes

Thank you dtongsports

2 Likes

Thank you for your Tips

2 Likes

Excellent tips dtonsports. I have been following top sellers and planning to revamp all my gigs on a big scale for now and then monitor them weekly. The analystics provided by fiverr on the dashboard help a lot to monitor gig performances.

4 Likes

thank you for your tips…

1 Like