Fiverr Community Forum

Some Useful Tips for Newbie to get more Order!

From My Experience:

1. IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from the TOP RATED SELLER. but never copy them. because when a buyer will see that both you and a top rated seller provide the same service and same images/video/description then why he will choose you ? buyer must choose the TOP RATED seller.so don’t copy and try to be unique from others.by uploading VIDEO related to your GIG is most important and it will increase your sales 200%

2)TITLE:when you will search for a GIG you will see only VIDEO/IMAGES with TITLE. so this part is also very important. make your TITLE professional. suppose you provide "keyword research service"
then you can make a title like " I will do SEO keyword research in 24 hours "

3)DESCRIPTION: describe shortly what services you will provide. you can take ideas from top rated seller but do not copy them.

4)TAG:use the most searches keywords in TAG

1. BUYER REQUEST:send 10 buyer request per day. remember do not apply which work you can not do.

2. ACTIVE : the more you will be online the more you may get order.

share your GIG in TOP social sites like TWITTER , GOOGLE PLUS etc…

happy freelancing :slight_smile:

48 Likes

Great tips, Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I do portraits and conxept art but i was wondering how to promote it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

twitter & google plus are good place for promoting and forum sites also can help you.

2 Likes

you are most welcome ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Promote yourself…best way to get orders …!!

2 Likes

Adding an email signature can increase your sales

3 Likes

You might get more answers if you post here:
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Your-Fiverr-Experience/improve-my-gig

3 Likes

Excellent tips! Thank you

1 Like

its my pleasure :slight_smile:
thanks

great and thanks for your ideas…

1 Like

Thank you for the tips!

1 Like

Better try Instagram. You can showcase your work on the profile. And afterwards go to popular pages related to your work and follow their followers. I am pretty sure you will get some clients by doing so. This is how I got my first 5 clients from Instagram and asked them to place the orders on Fiverr.

2 Likes

In the description of your gig, instead of writing sentence, just write Photoshop editing service. It helps you rank better in search results because of SEO purposes.

1 Like

Very helpful tips shared by you sir.

1 Like

@jagvinderkaur A small tip from me and other professional sellers: Try to not call anyone Sir/Madam. Just say their names. If you don’t know the names then just put the user’s username. People really want to address themselves with their names… not with Sir or Mam.

7 Likes

Great tips, Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thanks for your tips

1 Like

Thanks for this Tips

1 Like

Try to attach all usernames in same post

1 Like