I welcome newbies on fiverr and wish them a good luck to be successful freelancers on fiverr.
Fiverr is the best platform for and individual where he or she can put their skills and earn money.
Mistakes of new Sellers:
They just copy paste the description of TRS or some good sellers
They keep the prices very high in Packages.
They pick a GIG image from google and put in their gig.
Category selection is not according to the title or vice versa
Tags are not properly defined.
- Do proper research before putting a gig. Read the description of some Great sellers, analyse the wording they have used and the way they attract the buyers attention through gig description.
- Then write your own description, Description should be Error Free, Use keywords in Description, Use keywords like FREE, REVISIONS etc, Just to grab the attention of the buyer.
- Create your own image for gig, If you are not expert in photoshop the Hire someone to do it for you, because a good image is one of the main thing to attract buyers and get orders.
- In gig Packages section, Keep your prices low, as you are a new seller. With the passage of time you can edit the prices in future.
- Select proper Tags for the gig. Use the tags which the buyer mostly searches. (For example, keep yourself in place of buyer and think what would you write to search for a specific thing.)
- Make all 7 gigs in start, you can make different gigs of same category with different title and description.
Hope you all will get these tips useful for you.
Best of luck