Some Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

hitenvh

I have been using Fiverr for a few months and have found success in using these methods to find clients.

Here are some of the tools I used to gain more clients as a Virtual Assistant:

Social Media Personal Page:
In the beginning I posted on my Google+ and Facebook about my gigs. I would ask people to like, read, and share. Many became intrigued by my post and would either check the link or share with a friend. Add catchy call-to-actions and headlines.
For example I would say “Who would like to increase their productivity as a business owner?” or “How many of you would benefit from a personal assistant?”. I would follow up with “Hire a Virtual Assistant Today” and many people responded.

Facebook Groups:
I am in numerous business related groups on FB and would post there often. I could also search in terms to find members who were looking for a virtual assistant. Commenting and liking posts increases the probability of members seeing your posts when post them. So I continuously stay active in all of the groups.

Word of Mouth
If you know people in your everyday life who could benefit from your services, interest them in your gig. Encourage them to share with their friends and family. My first client shared her experience with her business owner friends and I gained two clients. Always make sure to go above and beyond in your gigs to encourage them to put in a good word.

What ways have you all used outside of Fiverr to gain more clients?

Archived