Some weeks haven't orders

amdan

this week I haven’t come orders… but last week I have to get more orders. now I think to remove my gigs and make new gigs. I have done 27 orders with 4.9 percentage… can you help me … what I should do for this thing to make orders again… I have changed my price $10 to $5… but nothing as good thing. waiting for orders. I like to get your instructions and know about this think how to make more orders withing my account.

this week I haven’t come orders… but last week I have to get more orders. now I think to remove my gigs and make new gigs. I have done 27 orders with 4.9 percentage… can you help me … what I should do for this thing to make orders again… I have changed my price $10 to $5… but nothing as good thing. waiting for orders. I like to get your instructions and know about this think how to make more orders withing my account.

4.9 percentage

Percentage of what? Whatever it is, 4.9 is pretty low.

I think she meant 4.9 rating.

A lot of people are experiencing a slow down in views and clicks for the last few weeks. Partly due to the huge influx of new seller caused by covid.

For me, it started in the first days of august, after I delivered my last order, i had a dry period of almost 10 days.

When I went to check my gig it was in the 5th row of first page for relevance using my keywords.

It used to be a lot higher, thankfully I am still first or second row for best selling, so I have hopes yet.

This week I had a small job for an old time client, and a small new one (which I am sad to say will probably me marked as complete automatically) so I hope my standings will go up soon with some more jobs done.

A lot of people tell me that positions are cyclical, so there is always the possibility of my gigs going back up.

I kind of want to edit my gig to see if it recovers a bit, I haven’t done it in over a year after all,
but I am scared it may make things even worse.

I think I will wait a couple days, if I go a couple days in a row without a click and declining views I will edit it a bit, change my descriptions and offer better packages, etc.

What do you guys think?

Archived