Somebody help me ? can i do?

hasan584

Some days I have not received a client message, a few days ago I used to receive a message every day. I have a first page but why I do not receive a message, someone can say.

favicon-32x32.png.b527fdc668aa50c292275cfaad9560dc.png Fiverr.com
do-linkedin-lead-generation-in-24-hours.jpg.39bdd4429ac9d49a0c2caa0e0a586acc.jpg

Hasan584: I will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Hasan584 will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours. | Hello, Welcome to My GigExpert in LinkedIn Research and Email Handling, Market Research, Lead Generation, Data Entry, Data Mining, Building Contact List of Start-up companies, |...

Take the Fiverr logo off you images for one. That is against TOS. Being so causal about being a rule-breaker makes others less eager to trust you.

Beyond that it is the job of every business to work out what their kind of customer wants and how to get it to them in a way they feel comfortable enough to buy with a minimum of fuss. Only you can do that.

🙂

Take the Fiverr logo off you images for one. That is against TOS. Being so causal about being a rule-breaker makes others less eager to trust you.

Beyond that it is the job of every business to work out what their kind of customer wants and how to get it to them in a way they feel comfortable enough to buy with a minimum of fuss. Only you can do that.

🙂

Thank you for your information

Archived