Somebody Help Me

logo_squirrel

Hey guys, I’d really appreciate some feedback.

I’m a freelance Logo Designer and I’ve recently been trying to drum up more leads for my business. (Don’t worry, I know better than to pitch you here.)

I’ve just set up a gig on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I could get some feedback from this community.

Here’s the gig: [https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ed50be23ef]

Any ideas why it’s not converting? Any help is appreciated.

Hello, logo_squirrel

What happens is that you are a new salesperson, to be able to have sales soon you have to offer your services on social networks, you always have to be looking for your potential customers, and of course, be very patient. Have you heard of buyer’s proposals? You have to spend all 10 offers daily and you will have a better chance of getting your order soon. Don’t be surprised because nobody has bought your Gig yet, there are sellers who haven’t made a single sale in years, I hope that’s not your case, most new sellers who do everything as it should be get their first order in 1 month, my first order I had after 3 months, but that’s because after 2 months I knew there was a forum, here I could get tips and necessary guidance that helped me achieve it, in your case you are looking for that help very soon, so you will have your first order in less than you expect. Successes!

Archived