Fiverr Community Forum

Somebody steal my photo,how can I do?

Somebody steal my photo, how can I do ? I don’t like that. Above photo is the man who steal my design photo.

My photo is in my profile. I am a old seller, but he is newer.

4 Likes

you can report the user here http://support.fiverr.com/

Thanks. I will do it.

I’m a bit confused: are you a woman or a man?

You have a woman on your profile picture however now you are claiming that someone stole from you a picture with a male person?

4 Likes

I am a bit confused. Your profile pic here shows a woman - while the pic you said is stolen is a male. Are you the guy in the pic or the woman in your profile photo here?

GG

2 Likes

Too funny, we wrote that at the same time!

GG

1 Like

This is the man who steal my photo.

My photo is my profile.

This is the man who steal my photo.

My photo is my profile.

So what exactly did he steal?

That man on his photo is that you or him?
If you mean that he “stole” this part of a picture then you can’t really claim it as yours because it’s only bunch of logos that doesn’t belong to you.

1 Like

But what makes it your photo?
It seems like he arranged logos the same way (perhaps even took them from your image), but you don’t exactly own exclusive rights to those logos.
Using them at all is a bit of a grey area in itself for both of you.

1 Like

The copy photo is beside the man. Same as me, dear.

See the attachment

It is really not good … I do it take some time, and now it was used in other profile.

He steal my 2 photos from me. :joy: :joy:

Then my reply still applies :point_down:

2 Likes

OK. Thanks for your explanation. Understand.

I know I can’t to do anything to protect my idea now. But the feeling is really not good. If in other platform , it could be reported. And platform will cancel the copy photo. Because it is record in the system of the platform.

Thanks again.

You can report stolen images on Fiverr, but you have to own the rights to them and it’s not the case here.
Identical images also are detected and flagged by the system, in your case it didn’t happen, because the photos on the left are different.

1 Like

Thanks, dear.

The photo of the left is my old photo. It is old design. I have the original design draft include the PSD documents.

Best regards,
Maggie Xiong