Someday

writer99025

I will go on a real vacation. My “vacation modes” on Fiverr are usually 12-14 hour working days. Love Fiverr, but never had a day off since April, 2014. Anyway, since I’ve deliberately taken myself off Fiverr search for 5 off last six months, with limit orders and vacation mode, guess I’ll sink in search results when I come back this October 1. So, will have plenty of time to rest, recuperate and contemplate - after October 21- I have orders till then. Anyway, at least I’ve started running every morning. After October 21, I’ll join a gym for weight training in the evening. I’m going to enjoy my semi-retirement. Lost weight too because of running…I’m 5’ 8’’ and weigh 69 kgs, was 71 kgs earlier. And that, ladies and gents, is my Fiverr Story.

I was at 65 kg but now i gain 10 kg more and now i am at 75 . I really wanted to decrease my wait but daily make plans about that but not able to follow those plans ! 😦

Its due to contentiously sitting no exercise !! I even not out for days from my home . hehe 🙂

Yeah brother " we both brother are worries why we gain wait ! " But our countries are busy in doing war 😃 . I think one and the only issue is " Electronic Media " . I talk so much with the Indian people. They are best and want peace like we want but media playing negative role in both countries :). Any way Good luck for exercise.

You have treadmill, i don’t have that and i will try to go out and will let you know the result ! . If and how i loose the weight.

🙂

I know its really important to take a break but i guess being on Fiverr is so exciting … and you get to learn a lot of new things and meet great people… but i guess with the kind of workload TRS Sellers have its important to take a break … Hope you do too 🙂

One of the hardest things for me to do is find time for the gym… it was like a second home for me. Vacations are difficult to do at best, especially with the amount of Fiverr work I typically have.

However, over the course of the last month, I’ve forced myself to make time - easier said than done. Today, I managed to get me a good 90-minute workout in after finishing up on an ebook project for a client. It was my reward for getting it done.

I felt much better and more relaxed, allowing me to focus on writing again. Sometimes, you just need a break from the writing work. For me, that break comes in the form of alone time hitting the weights and cardio machines at the gym. I’ve already lost 100 pounds since I started my weight loss journey in 2012. My goal is to get to 145 - toned and proud… I’m at 154 now.

Honestly, the gym, for me, helps make for better writing… But, that’s just my way of thinking.

Archived