Someone Asking For Another Buyers Work

Ok, so I have a complicated situation. I have a buyer who bought one of my gigs over a month ago. They never responded after I delivered and the order auto completed. I got a message from someone else asking for that buyer’s work. I messaged the original buyer and they said that is what I should do. They keep asking me for the work but I feel like this is a scam. I asked why the buyer can not just give them to them but they said that it was easier if I just give it to them directly instead of asking the buyer. I contacted customer support and did not give them the work yet. What do you guys think about this situation? What would you do? Thanks in advance

-ZoeDesigns

It’s to vague in order to think anything about it.

Do you think I should send them the work?

This is a very odd situation. I wouldn’t send it. Wait for CS to reply.

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I was thinking at first. Now they are saying they are going to report me if I don’t send them “their” work

No. Flag the message and forget about the whole thing.

They can’t do anything to you if they never placed an order with their own account. I would click the report button and move on. You delivered the work to the original buyer and your role really ended there.

Thank you so much. Just did

Concur with referring to customer service. Give them as much detail as you can about the situation. They took care of one of my situations for me. Could not have been happier.

I contacted them already so I am just waiting on their response. Thank you so much!