Fiverr Community Forum

Someone can help me to get my first order pleaseeee

Hi I’m new and im photo Designer I have 3 gigs and I’m going to upload 4 more I really wanna to get some orders I’m pretty good and I’m familiar with the work do I need to make gigs not photoshop only something else?

2 Likes

Take on board the advice offered yesterday.

For someone that claims to make banners and such, I’m surprised you haven’t made any for your own gigs or even a logo for yourself? I’m not sure I’d hire a designer who hasn’t put the effort to design for themselves, not to mention the 2-line gig descriptions.

I’d probably spend more time working on the three gigs you have rather than making 7 and praying one will land a job, I’m under the impression you’re just here for the money. Good luck!

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Hi Illyphotoeditor,

My suggestion is use buyer requests feature and share your gigs on social media.

Good Luck!