Someone contacted me to create Other Marketplace account for him

yankovitch

Hello,
someone contacted me over my fiverr gig with an offer to be his patner in my country. Partnership only includes for me to create Other Marketplace account for which i will be paid. I know this is against the rules, and this is very suspiscious since account is created in june this year, and also there is notihing else requested, which is most likely a fraund.

Have you experienced something similar?

Mod Note: post & title edited,

Hello,

someone contacted me over my fiverr gig with an offer to be his patner in my country. Partnership only includes for me to create Other Marketplace account for which i will be paid. I know this is against the rules, and this is very suspiscious since account is created in june this year, and also there is notihing else requested, which is most likely a fraund.

Have you experienced something similar?

Mod Note: post & title edited,

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is a well-known scam on Fiverr.

this is very suspiscious since account is created in june this year, and also there is notihing else requested, which is most likely a fraund.

It is definitely a fraud. It doesn’t matter when the account was created. Even if the account was created 10 years ago… it is still a scam. 🙂

Archived