Someone is stealing deliveries from my page/orders or buyers' YouTube channels

carlaism

I have just found some of the videos I sold to different buyers on one person’s YouTube channel. They even had my makeup gig presentation video on their channel!

Is there any possibility for someone to hack their way into my delivered orders and get the videos? Because I have only found on YouTube very few of the videos I’ve ever sold and this person gathered more, so I don’t know how he/she could have done that without somehow getting access to my delivered orders here, on Fiverr.

This isn’t necessarily a problem for me, but I don’t want my buyers to be robbed either!

Any advice?

Thank you!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I think they only stole videos that I have samples for, so they probably had some kind of software for downloading the videos from the site. Should I just stop making my work samples available? 😦 I know that samples usually help us grow sales… I’m very upset about this.

Everyone else should be very careful about this. If the samples can be downloaded, then anyone can steal what our buyers pay money for. That is NOT cool.

I hope a Fiverr admin can see this. I know nothing about programming, but maybe there is a way to make the videos in the samples 100% not downloadable?

Ok, I think they only stole videos that I have samples for, so they probably had some kind of software for downloading the videos from the site. Should I just stop making my work samples available? 😦 I know that samples usually help us grow sales… I’m very upset about this.

Everyone else should be very careful about this. If the samples can be downloaded, then anyone can steal what our buyers pay money for. That is NOT cool.

I hope a Fiverr admin can see this. I know nothing about programming, but maybe there is a way to make the videos in the samples 100% not downloadable?

Archived